Olympus vs Fatality P2P Prep 3-0

PreGains

Can't verify because of the pull bud. Also, I've prepping w/SUP before as a inv when I was in EOP when Doom was MPC when Hamf etc was in Doom so xd

lol prepping with my clan? As if id let you

Also dont get how clans sit their own members for invites, that goes to fatality too

We had 0, ty

U massed up 30 but brought 23 first round? We still had to sit 3 people lol

lol prepping with my clan? As if id let you

Also dont get how clans sit their own members for invites, that goes to Fatality too

You act like our 3 invites changed the fact that our ending opts were 14 to their 0.

if invites dont matter why didnt u just sit them and save urself from trouble

Because our 7 members who were in the portal with us DCed, we don't allow anyone that dcs back in the portal for that prep, would've rather had a higher opted fight than a 20v20, we would've have 25v25 but they were stalling for their own invites to log in, so 2 of ours had to leave.

end of the day, 20 Olympus 3 blackwater, we beat an 11 year old clan in their own server, they wouldn't even do a r2/3.

Because our 7 members who were in the portal with us DCed, we don't allow anyone that dcs back in the portal for that prep, would've rather had a higher opted fight than a 20v20, we would've have 25v25 but they were stalling for their own invites to log in, so 2 of ours had to leave.

end of the day, 20 Olympus 3 blackwater, we beat an 11 year old clan in their own server, they wouldn't even do a r2/3.

ru u telling me that some1 ddosed ur members before the fight even started?

Looks like bvg hit off his brown sticky stuff kids to make room for invites if u ask me

ru u telling me that some1 ddosed ur members before the fight even started?

Looks like bvg hit off his brown sticky stuff kids to make room for invites if u ask me

doubt that, all the people who got ddosed were also in an lpc ts, and some brown sticky stuff mini teams ts, so whoever did it probably got payed but not really because the low opted fight ended up not going well for fi

autism

You replied to me in under 1 min shows how fucking autistic you are. Sitting there in your cave refreshing the page 24/7. Seriously go outside and stop copying cp.

i purposefully sat here and stared at this page waiting for plenty of minutes before I responded man, just so i seem cooler to you :-)

It wasn't just Moni, he uploaded it on BW's channel so obviously there was more than just him. The minimum honestly isn't a problem, the problem is OP brings these guys all the time and sits their members for BW. The invites shouldn't win them the prep but obviously if they think these guys are better than their own members then well obviously it helps. Invites from other clans have no place at preps lmao.

lmfao u prep them knowing they're in the portal then you wanna cry after losing

Sore losers

Lmfao a 11 year old hpc should be able to take on 3 invites and 20 new hpc clanners heh

Hey lil guy I think he was getting at the point you ALWAYS bring invites. IF your clan is so good why don't you fight with JUST your members. Obviously you don't trust your own members to do the job or you wouldn't need invites. Just my opinion quote if mad.

Hey lil guy I think he was getting at the point you ALWAYS bring invites. IF your clan is so good why don't you fight with JUST your members. Obviously you don't trust your own members to do the job or you wouldn't need invites. Just my opinion quote if mad.