Clan of the year ? (2016-2017)

A L L E N

Clan of the year  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Clan of the year

I would say TLP, but as they closed it is a good competition between FOE and EoP. I believe FOE edges it because of clan wars domination though.

Would depend on your opinion and relevance of clan wars.

Personally I believe Leet tactics edges the title this year

i dont think eop,

clan wars wise should be

sup/foe 

sup for f2p

foe for p2p

SUP lost their last F2P prep to EOP, their F2P prep wins are mostly from ex-lpcs who just went HPC or FI whose quality is dog brown sticky stuff.

I dont see SUP beating EOP in neither F2P or P2P server.

Also this is not "clan wars wise" its "clan of the year" which means overall dominance - and SUP isnt really doing big things in wilderness nor competing for #1 lol.

Cyah fanboy.

youre not convincing anyone but your own delusional members, CP has been literally dog brown sticky stuff for YEARS now. The only time you were even slightly relevant was when you pulled 100 with 2 clans and brown sticky stuff ton of mains attending your trips, and even then you were hardly a force to be reckoned with lmfao.

Lol stop camping these forums and acting like eop did anything in 2016 buddy. Last time I checked you were irrelevant in eop l000l

SUP lost their last F2P prep to EOP, their F2P prep wins are mostly from ex-lpcs who just went HPC or FI whose quality is dog brown sticky stuff.

I dont see SUP beating EOP in neither F2P or P2P server.

Also this is not "clan wars wise" its "clan of the year" which means overall dominance - and SUP isnt really doing big things in wilderness nor competing for #1 lol.

Cyah fanboy.

im not fanboy. im just giving my opinion, and eop lost soo many preps this year to foe, so foe should be #1 then

CP, held #1 f2p for 5/6 months and no clans would prep us otherwise our prep streak would've been way higher including killing foe from 90 to 30 pull in 2 weeks and made them cancel saturdays for a month. Cp only cancelled one sunday either than that haters will hate lmfao. 

CP, held #1 f2p for 5/6 months and no clans would prep us otherwise our prep streak would've been way higher including killing foe from 90 to 30 pull in 2 weeks and made them cancel saturdays for a month. Cp only cancelled one sunday either than that haters will hate lmfao. 

you're illiterate and delusional

Anybody who don't choose FOE is completely delusional. The accolades and records they held during the entire 2016 run is on a completely different level that no other clan even comes close.

This

Also this was done WITHOUT mains, like no other clan. Also lmao at CP trying to claim it when they are a 1 server clan with 50% of their pull f2p MAINS