Kim, Critical Damage, & Ex Ranks

slushpuppy

It doesn't look to me like the rank who hacked Lenin has retired from CD; TBR, Zeke, Don, Hansis, Pain, etc, are all still active ranks and were all involved in some capacity. I think clans who prep them and inevitably win (CD quality is brown sticky stuff lol they will legit beg the Supremacy leader to call CWA for them) should get the points for doing so. CD ranks should also make a public apology topic to Rage for hacking Lenin and should also accept their defeat to us during our rivalry.

Also I thought I'd add these preps just to show-off some ownage haHAA

https://youtu.be/IADo4mnTNqc

https://youtu.be/duVsDVCF3wg

its just a game get over it lol

Ah yes @@slushpuppy are you abit desperate now? Kim left you, and other ex-ranks left you so you mass promoted peoples.Hopefully you realize how much impact the peoples that left sharkbrew have. It`s never to late to fix it.Mods even merged my topic with urs to show it has 80+ replies and looks like it`s a active post, damn Slushpuppy even some staff members are confused. Let`s make sharkbrew great again.1) Take away some people their ranks( i will tell you from who if you want 2 know)2) Say sorry to CP/CD/Doom/ all the others members that left sharkbrew.3) Say you will listen to them and will help4) Beg the old ranks to come back(the retired peoples that aren`t as much active or inactive due irl things).Let`s do this together @@slushpuppy ( i love you)@@Kim@@Moni@

I am not really sure who you are against that has a rank currently, and for what reason; but I can assure you that everyone who is helping the community improve and correctly moderating the forums will remain with their ranks. You could file a complain if you see any rank who is power abusing, or simply not doing a good job helping the community though.

Regarding CP/CD/Doom, here at SB we have nothing against these clans and would welcome them back with open arms if they were to ever return. I would personally tend to their complaints if needed, as I have a good relationship with individuals of each clan.

Finally, all the old ranks are entitled to their own opinions. If they decide RsW is the place were they can help the community more, they will stay there. At the end of the day, this moderating position is to be as much help for the community as possible, not necessarily the community site.