Kim, Critical Damage, & Ex Ranks

slushpuppy

I dont see a reason to have two forums for the pure community. But one thing I know for sure is, this isnt a healthy forums, half of the users are only visiting to flame and spam behind fake usernames. The award and point system were always a joke too.

The difference in RSW's approach (what I can see) is that they didnt make the site to make money out of it (like you do), they are just trying to revive the community (with verified users) and create a new system for keeping up the competition between the clans.

You shouldnt make fun of these people trying to fix what you couldnt, maybe you should get along with them and work together.

Its sad that most of you guys dont even realize what is at stake.

Just my two cents, I havent been active in the pure community anyways.

The ad money I am receiving from google ads barely even cover the cost of the dedicated server($100~) so I am not raking in thousands as what that other site wants you to imagine. Secondly this whole propaganda that "didnt make the site to make money" demonizes even the most innocuous and unobstructive ad placement, and somehow you expect me to believe they will not place ads in the future? Just for your information, Sharkbrew had to fight off about 7 rivals to get to where we were today, and we also played that same trick as well.

The only reason why I managed to start sharkbrew was because it was hosted on one of my company servers for the first 2 years for free, then I moved to my own setup.

If you legitimately believe the other site will not monetize their users- you are dead wrong and when based on the history of the clan running it, I bet it will involve IPs, runescape accounts.

We are already fixing the issues you have addressed.

1. fi is brown sticky stuff l0l

2. rsw is brown sticky stuff because it's basically brown sticky stuffality and brown sticky stuffical damage

3. that kid ubermashehjshsmalldick is a spastic and got dropped on his head god bless him lmfao

4. yolo

5. sb wins again lmfao.

The thing is, i can message you privately with what i really think about breakx and fake smile,but honestly i`m kinda afraid that you will ban me. Toleration isn`t very high( even when it is about facts). Only if you don`t ban me i can talk about it, but then again you gave me a quick final warning so =/

didnt really read just glanced over ur posts but u seem to be complaining about kim or w/e

here's a very very simple solution xd:

rCKr02L.jpg

HnQebY2.jpg

im super cancerous but i cba to lose brain cells to genuine retards who think it's the 'in thing' to be a white knight in 2k17 rofl

edit: real talk i did start using sb a lot less when you had retards (like the ones i have ignored above) constantly handing out warns n brown sticky stuff like candy for cauliflower ass reasons like 'fi is brown sticky stuff l0l' i thought the point of these forums was to start drama and have internet flame wars.  there's no such thing as a "loving, warm and welcoming pure warring" community.

sure u can try to do that whole clan court brown sticky stuff and "be nice brown sticky stuff" but look at RSW lmfao that brown sticky stuff site is dead in the water like fi lmfao.  for over a decade it's always been about clans doing their own thing with little to no 3rd party intervention.  the occasional event is nice and banning retards who post irl/dox brown sticky stuff should be a no brainer, other than that pretty much anything should go.

ps i heard @@Moni sucks at league lmfao worse than solo king gg

1. fi is brown sticky stuff l0l

2. rsw is brown sticky stuff because it's basically brown sticky stuffality and brown sticky stuffical damage

3. that kid ubermashehjshsmalldick is a spastic and got dropped on his head god bless him lmfao

4. yolo

5. sb wins again lmfao.

didnt really read just glanced over ur posts but u seem to be complaining about kim or w/e

here's a very very simple solution xd:

rCKr02L.jpg

HnQebY2.jpg

im super cancerous but i cba to lose brain cells to genuine retards who think it's the 'in thing' to be a white knight in 2k17 rofl

edit: real talk i did start using sb a lot less when you had retards (like the ones i have ignored above) constantly handing out warns n brown sticky stuff like candy for cauliflower ass reasons like 'fi is brown sticky stuff l0l' i thought the point of these forums was to start drama and have internet flame wars.  there's no such thing as a "loving, warm and welcoming pure warring" community.

sure u can try to do that whole clan court brown sticky stuff and "be nice brown sticky stuff" but look at RSW lmfao that brown sticky stuff site is dead in the water like fi lmfao.  for over a decade it's always been about clans doing their own thing with little to no 3rd party intervention.  the occasional event is nice and banning retards who post irl/dox brown sticky stuff should be a no brainer, other than that pretty much anything should go.

ps i heard @@Moni sucks at league lmfao worse than solo king gg

@@Furious kiss me you weeabo 

@@Furious

TBH, I recall the warning I gave you and it was truly spam since at that time..you were kinda spamming "fi is brown sticky stuff l0l".

All over the forums. As if you were marking territory xd.

On the real, The community needs a website that stimulates some sort of conversation. They've been asking for it. To add, that is why there is 'banter' tag topics to satisfy your needs. You have to admit, there is some topics in the past that were 'serious' and people would simply would shrug it off and flame each other in the section. The community wants the flame to cool down to an extent. It doesn't mean you can't be truthful with someone on the forums, though. :)

@ you should probably bring your clan off of that CD community forum and take your rank back here, @@Braden help your fellow ranks out

most of my clan left since they weren't convinced anything was going to become of sb and now it appears both forums are lulled activity wise. I don't have the drive to try and steer retards in one particular direction or another - I was tired of the non-convo this place had become 

most of my clan left since they weren't convinced anything was going to become of sb and now it appears both forums are lulled activity wise. I don't have the drive to try and steer retards in one particular direction or another - I was tired of the non-convo this place had become 

cry more u got demoted cos ur useless, and u didnt get leader in ub cos ur useless.