Kim, Critical Damage, & Ex Ranks

slushpuppy

@@Kim doesn`t deserve the rank, backstabbing peoples getting straight up counselor? @ simply also doesn`t deserve the rank, I know hes ur staff teammate, but i know like 90% of the community doesn`t even like him, so confused with him named mediator. @@Fake Smile is also undeserved a mediator rank, bro that guy used to have irrelevant opinions/things to say but cause he wasn`t mediator it didn`t mean anything, now he is just annoying.

@@Bluewatch idk why he is added to respected( but then again mass promoting peoples can end up making alot mistakes).

@, sounds like a nice guy, but is he even alive?

@@Old Nox is he even alive?

@ is swedish and doesn`t ever speak

@ who is that, didn`t know he excisted?

@@ibro who is that? random mass promoted

@, where is he, is he even alive?

After all it shows that this is weak weak choices.@

Most of the people who have recently been promoted were because of either application or being contacted by the staff. Everyone is on a 2 week trial, which will decide if they stay with the rank or not. I am on that trial as well, maybe I remain as a Mediator, maybe I don't. Some of the people you have mentioned have done good things in the background and helped in other parts of the community, not just in the website. If you truly believe someone does not deserve a rank though, you could make a structured complaint about the reasons why they don't deserve a rank and the higher ranks will look at it and its credibility. I do not believe "Not knowing who he/she is" is good enough for a de-rank though.  

You could talk to Kim, Break and Fake Smile about your opinions on them as well. If you go by in an understand way, they are all understanding people. Flaming won't really get your point through. 

@@Kim doesn`t deserve the rank, backstabbing peoples getting straight up counselor? @ simply also doesn`t deserve the rank, I know hes ur staff teammate, but i know like 90% of the community doesn`t even like him, so confused with him named mediator. @@Fake Smile is also undeserved a mediator rank, bro that guy used to have irrelevant opinions/things to say but cause he wasn`t mediator it didn`t mean anything, now he is just annoying.

@@Bluewatch idk why he is added to respected( but then again mass promoting peoples can end up making alot mistakes).

Whats wrong with me???????

I dont see a reason to have two forums for the pure community. But one thing I know for sure is, this isnt a healthy forums, half of the users are only visiting to flame and spam behind fake usernames. The award and point system were always a joke too.

The difference in RSW's approach (what I can see) is that they didnt make the site to make money out of it (like you do), they are just trying to revive the community (with verified users) and create a new system for keeping up the competition between the clans.

You shouldnt make fun of these people trying to fix what you couldnt, maybe you should get along with them and work together.

Its sad that most of you guys dont even realize what is at stake.

Just my two cents, I havent been active in the pure community anyways.

hey there I am indeed alive!

Most of the people who have recently been promoted were because of either application or being contacted by the staff. Everyone is on a 2 week trial, which will decide if they stay with the rank or not. I am on that trial as well, maybe I remain as a Mediator, maybe I don't. Some of the people you have mentioned have done good things in the background and helped in other parts of the community, not just in the website. If you truly believe someone does not deserve a rank though, you could make a structured complaint about the reasons why they don't deserve a rank and the higher ranks will look at it and its credibility. I do not believe "Not knowing who he/she is" is good enough for a de-rank though.  

You could talk to Kim, Break and Fake Smile about your opinions on them as well. If you go by in an understand way, they are all understanding people. Flaming won't really get your point through.

Well the staff seems desperate then. breakx said 3 weeks trial( hopefully his and fake smile trial end asap). I just looked at how peoples were before they became mediator. Even you should know by then that 90% of the peoples don`t like break, and fake smile isn`t high on the list either.

Kim know what he has done, but acting like it never happend. Do the peoples even check the reactions of other members? Look at @ post or the post from @@King Koer Jr and alot of peoples agree with them. Money and being desperate holding hands in this rank team.

PS Kim backstabbed, and i know sure he will backstab again when the chance is there. Breakx knows my opinion about him, and also fake smile knows what i think about him. But then again talking to them doesn`t help, just if their rank is being taken away then it`s all fine.

@ i know not knowing them won`t do enough, but it`s more like all those new random peoples getting promoted is hurting eyes. @@slushpuppy will do anything for money right? ofc he will free rank contract back, get it now! It sounds even worse then cp`s elder contracts =.=

You are a nice respected person tho xoxoxo

Well the staff seems desperate then. breakx said 3 weeks trial( hopefully his and fake smile trial end asap). I just looked at how peoples were before they became mediator. Even you should know by then that 90% of the peoples don`t like break, and fake smile isn`t high on the list either.

Kim know what he has done, but acting like it never happend. Do the peoples even check the reactions of other members? Look at @ post or the post from @@King Koer Jr and alot of peoples agree with them. Money and being desperate holding hands in this rank team.

PS Kim backstabbed, and i know sure he will backstab again when the chance is there. Breakx knows my opinion about him, and also fake smile knows what i think about him. But then again talking to them doesn`t help, just if their rank is being taken away then it`s all fine.

@ i know not knowing them won`t do enough, but it`s more like all those new random peoples getting promoted is hurting eyes. @@slushpuppy will do anything for money right? ofc he will free rank contract back, get it now! It sounds even worse then cp`s elder contracts =.=

You are a nice respected person tho xoxoxo

I really don't know what Break has done and I don't know what all the fuss is about. I have observed Break's actions on the forums for months and he has became a banterman but before being one.. he was down to earth on the forums. I don't know if you were talking about Fake Smile. If there is something truly big about these two individuals. Bring it to me or Slush. 

Look, I am the only STAFF MEMBER who even notified Slushpuppy about my dismissal and it wasn't like I left 'completely'. I was still running my system and working with people for the revamp that will be released this week. I don't know what your obsession is but you're starting sound like @@Pain. pls stop if is YOU. 

To honestly to dismiss the idea of the masspromotion being a bad thing. The workload have been spread equally to our ranks and people will be getting demoted due to lack of communication and simply not putting in work for the community. If the others do get demoted, it'd have to be for some sort of power abuse. 

I really don't know what Break has done and I don't know what all the fuss is about. I have observed Break's actions on the forums for months and he has became a banterman but before being one.. he was down to earth on the forums. I don't know if you were talking about Fake Smile. If there is something truly big about these two individuals. Bring it to me or Slush. 

Look, I am the only STAFF MEMBER who even notified Slushpuppy about my dismissal and it wasn't like I left 'completely'. I was still running my system and working with people for the revamp that will be released this week. I don't know what your obsession is but you're starting sound like @@Pain. pls stop if is YOU. 

To honestly to dismiss the idea of the masspromotion being a bad thing. The workload have been spread equally to our ranks and people will be getting demoted due to lack of communication and simply not putting in work for the community. If the others do get demoted, it'd have to be for some sort of power abuse.

You call it banterman but i call it something different( can`t say it tho else breakx will ban me, cause he said that he will ban me).On Fake Smile i think the same as i do about Breakx, but i am not aloud to say the words, cause then i will get banned again. I`m not pain tho to clear that out, but it`s just strange when peoples leave( going to other website, then coming back and straight get promoted to counselor, i refer to post of Brutal and King Koer Jr in this topic).

You don`t need to think that i`m the only one thinking different about what is happening right now, cause alot peoples are confused with you getting counselor and others being ranks.

You call it banterman but i call it something different( can`t say it tho else breakx will ban me, cause he said that he will ban me).On Fake Smile i think the same as i do about Breakx, but i am not aloud to say the words, cause then i will get banned again. I`m not pain tho to clear that out, but it`s just strange when peoples leave( going to other website, then coming back and straight get promoted to counselor, i refer to post of Brutal and King Koer Jr in this topic).

You don`t need to think that i`m the only one thinking different about what is happening right now, cause alot peoples are confused with you getting counselor and others being ranks.

Message me privately then about Break& Fake Smile. I understand where you are coming, @@oops i killed u again but the way you're coming off it..the whole day..you've been talking about it. 

Message me privately then about Break& Fake Smile. I understand where you are coming, @@oops i killed u again but the way you're coming off it..the whole day..you've been talking about it.

The thing is, i can message you privately with what i really think about breakx and fake smile,but honestly i`m kinda afraid that you will ban me. Toleration isn`t very high( even when it is about facts). Only if you don`t ban me i can talk about it, but then again you gave me a quick final warning so =/

The thing is, i can message you privately with what i really think about breakx and fake smile,but honestly i`m kinda afraid that you will ban me. Toleration isn`t very high( even when it is about facts). Only if you don`t ban me i can talk about it, but then again you gave me a quick final warning so =/

Stop being a wuss and just tell me. If you don't tell me then why spend most of the day talking about it. lmao