When you break a clan in half.

Inners Only

u gotta fight fire with fire farmer

if doom really wanna try and come out during lpc times as an mpc (u cant honestly argue 80-90+ cmb is acceptable) fs are gonna continue to bring the heat every weekend from now on until the end of time until doom actually move up to their own bracket with the likes of aao and st and the lpc scene can go back to actually being fun again with the cmb cap being around 65-70 once more

if u wanna try and argue fs use tanks to compete take a look at lpc before the mpc also known as doom opened and u will not find anything anywhere on them ever using them while still holdin down the #1 spot

ya boy and friendly neighborhood fs member

wow i lov this post xddd

Or why doesn't FS prep Doom with the same cap that they offer every other lpc? They came to me last week wanted a 92 cb cap, I laughed so hard.

From my understanding 80 cb cap is meant for what used to be MPC so I'm pretty sure that's why they said 92 to just make it a 'proper' MPC prep lol

No one does a 75 cb cap. Not a single clan lol.

Yeah I understand that. I haven't been active in-game for months but from what I hear from TS and SB is that Fearless actually wants to stay an LPC that's why they want to stick to 75 CB cap. Even in my eyes that's high as brown sticky stuff for LPC. But I have seen literally every other "LPC" going 80+ besides Fearless so who knows if they'll hop on that anytime soon

Yeah I understand that. I haven't been active in-game for months but from what I hear from TS and SB is that Fearless actually wants to stay an LPC that's why they want to stick to 75 CB cap. Even in my eyes that's high as waste product for LPC. But I have seen literally every other "LPC" going 80+ besides Fearless so who knows if they'll hop on that anytime soon

I'm guessing they probably won't want to move up or give P2P a shot, but hey I respect their decision. It's just funny when they demand a 75 cb cap when literally no other clan will do one. Probably will just have to wait for one of the xLPC's to step up to get their "LPC" cap.

Or why doesn't FS prep Doom with the same cap that they offer every other lpc? They came to me last week wanted a 92 cb cap, I laughed so hard.

Do you have logs? I don't get why they offer other clans 80+ caps but they only offer doom 75 cb cap despite bringing people to trips who are higher than 75 cb