List of Mains(look out for them)

Break

Yeah that's EXACTLY what the gist of that post was. Good Job!

Can you atleast try? lol

i'll try the moment you realise how much of a hypocrite you are. Nothing you say is backed up with facts there for everything you say is nothing but an illusion. 

All CD Trips are vidded which should contradict the part where we use mains, but it doesn't cus we don't bring mains. If you're going to mention names that are supposed to be "CD" atleast get evidence instead of mumbeling like a braindead dog "CD BRINGS MAINS!!!!!!".... Not only did you fail to proof those accounts were infact there, you also failed to proof the ownership. 

Aka you're fucking broccolied.\

edit; you can also see that you're bias as brown sticky stuff by highlighting CD as the main objective of this topic while publicly admitting clans such as Envy and others do it aswell and not mention them.

i'll try the moment you realise how much of a hypocrite you are. Nothing you say is backed up with facts there for everything you say is nothing but an illusion. 

All CD Trips are vidded which should contradict the part where we use mains, but it doesn't cus we don't bring mains. If you're going to mention names that are supposed to be "CD" atleast get evidence instead of mumbeling like a braindead dog "CD BRINGS MAINS!!!!!!".... Not only did you fail to proof those accounts were infact there, you also failed to proof the ownership. 

Aka you're fucking broccolied.

Looking at both the video, and the pictures provided in the topic your clan made, I've already come up with the conclusion that mains are following your leaders calls, and following your pures EXACTLY when a movement is called. I'm not the only person who sees your mains, there are people on your own community forums already conversing about your mains, so your clan must be doing something wrong, right?

I mean, if you want I can make another post like this in ~2-3 weeks, do more research, get a spy into your clan, etc:. and record your fight strictly only looking at the mains, and the actions they do/have, I have a script just for highlighting accounts over 20 defence, and what they're doing.

I can do that if you want? Then what will your excuse be? " Oh there are so many clans teaming on us" even thought it's an LPC scene with 15 clans, ofcourse people are going to crash.

Fearless didn't cry about clans teaming on them for bringing their tank army, instead they stopped bringing mains at all. Why cant your clan do the same?

CD has alot of excuses, seems to me.

You haven't released anything showing envy calling for mains to be logged out and ready, we all know that envy brings mains, but that's no excuse to have mains of your owns to fight them, why aren't you doing the same you did with fearless and having both yours and dooms trip dedicated to demoralizing the clan...?

The mains you use ARE there, doom members agree, your mains move with your pures in unison, they sit on your fights with team capes on. I HIGHLY doubt that you're scouting your own fight by sitting on top of it. This isn't about "propaganda" This is me calling people out and trying to ensure that multiple clans moving down wasn't a mistake because it'll be just the same thing as the HPC scene. I don't have to target clans like Fs, because they no longer bring their mass amounts of mains, (I keep up with wilderness topics, kind-of my job) They've been having clean 30v30s or 40v40s against clans like aao/ub/iv etc:. 

Rockman is still there but the 3 of them aren't noticeable because they're on a snipelist already

Demi lovato is a account that's used by CD because it was an account that was used by cd in the MPC era of mains, I wasn't lucky enough to snap a picture of the mains directly on top of fights because there's literally a snipe team always sitting around the edges of your fights killing people. 

End of the day, you can't fight a clan that openly accepts 20+ defence (envy) and use that as a scapegoat and ask why I didn't call them out, My original post said that I (as an individual) was only taking my time to find the mains associated with CD, also at the bottom of my original post I said that anybody is free to post the mains of other clan/ any other incriminating proof showing that said clan is using them.

Chill with the essay, cbf wasting my time.

But the main thing i find funnny here is how you bash on us for bringing a few scouts that wont be able to hit you, and you always have those members that dont listen, so yeah there is probs 1 or 2 mains, i wont deny that.

BUT you are the one going on trips with a fucking capeswitch, sniping CD. Which has a worse impact than the fucking 126 main scout we bring. I dont need to justify any of this, as we bring 1-2 mains yet what you are doing has a way worse impact then a couple of mains.

We are trying to fight doom 1v1, getting constantly focused by envy, and then we have you rats in our capes sniping.

But by all means, CD is the bad guy cause one or two tomatoic individuals decide to bring a main, when we tell them not to.

But the main thing i find funnny here is how you bash on us for bringing a few scouts that wont be able to hit you, and you always have those members that dont listen, so yeah there is probs 1 or 2 mains, i wont deny that.

BUT you are the one going on trips with a fucking capeswitch, sniping CD. Which has a worse impact than the fucking 126 main scout we bring. I dont need to justify any of this, as we bring 1-2 mains yet what you are doing has a way worse impact then a couple of mains.

We are trying to fight doom 1v1, getting constantly focused by envy, and then we have you rats in our capes sniping.

But by all means, CD is the bad guy cause one or two tomatoic individuals decide to bring a main, when we tell them not to.

I mean, my clan isn't even open yet and your clan is already trying to start beef with us, we already had a set plan on what we wanted to do, but your clan seems to already have a plan for us, by the looks of it? So we were just returning the favour by having fun while killing your "scouts".

We went out for action, and we got it, the "scouts" that sit on your fight aren't needed. infact they should be in singles, or sitting on 18s ports. Not directly on your fights, and most of those accounts are infact people hitting pures, granted there's no way to actually tell they're your mains (yet). they are still there, there shouldn't be tanks/mains sitting on the fights of pures anyways, unless they're in full rune and a fire staff alching. that should be the only exception.

The purpose of my original post is to call out mains, and why are there 30-40 mains actively in the wilderness during LPC times just making the "pure" experience less fun.

I can name a couple of people in your clan that have multiple mains, and actively use them either in singles, or sit on the fights when need-be.

1. cubie

2. r.w/lithuanianz/2/3/4/5

3. Swag Of RS/Swag Of Tank/Swag 0f Tank/Swag 0f T4nk and any other swag ofs*

Looking at both the video, and the pictures provided in the topic your clan made, I've already come up with the conclusion that mains are following your leaders calls, and following your pures EXACTLY when a movement is called. I'm not the only person who sees your mains, there are people on your own community forums already conversing about your mains, so your clan must be doing something wrong, right?

I mean, if you want I can make another post like this in ~2-3 weeks, do more research, get a spy into your clan, etc:. and record your fight strictly only looking at the mains, and the actions they do/have, I have a script just for highlighting accounts over 20 defence, and what they're doing.

I can do that if you want? Then what will your excuse be? " Oh there are so many clans teaming on us" even thought it's an LPC scene with 15 clans, ofcourse people are going to crash.

Fearless didn't cry about clans teaming on them for bringing their tank army, instead they stopped bringing mains at all. Why cant your clan do the same?

CD has alot of excuses, seems to me.

Once again you failed to provide any sort of the evidence, why the fuck can't you read dumbass. Your words mean nothing, you're already known for being slow.

Once again you failed to provide any sort of the evidence, why the fuck can't you read dumbass. Your words mean nothing, you're already known for being slow.

Well atleast I am known? Again, stop trying to make this about me, and try having serious conversation about the serious problem of mains of any sort being in the wilderness during fights, the only exception to a main being there should be one in a neutral cape, walking around alching things. If not, your scouts should be directly north, east, west, or south of the fight to look on for crashers.

No point in having a scout on-top of your own fight to look on for crasher, they're going to see the exact same thing your ranks already see, so stop using that as an excuse.

Shouldn't it be your clan providing evidence that the accounts aren't yours? But i'll go ahead and pull up some pictures/video/gifs of the mains following your movements and sitting on fights.

Every picture below depicts either mains in YOUR cape, sitting there, A main in YOUR cape, hitting a pure, or a main in a DOOM Cape, hitting a Doom Pure.

w7Wiliz.png

HlbriTA.png

3gAm5AO.png

2Fc2Fdq.png

ONUNaD1.png

gRqQkPy.png

gRqQkPy.png

First 4 pictures don't include any evidence of these mains being CD and they aren't even hitting anybody, than there are two pictures with a 120+ CB scout suprise suprise not hitting anybody. We're talking about 1-2 mains ea picture btw autistic dog.

Point proven wrong again, bye ferrari.

1, Don't personally insult me again, you don't know what ailments I have or don't have, Next insult anywhere, is a warn.

2. What more proof must I have? you want me to dox the mains, go to their house and take pictures of them physically being there being in your clans teamspeak, etc:.? 

surprise surprise, scouts in your cape sitting directly on top of the fights, yup definitely using them to scout rite

1, Don't personally insult me again, you don't know what ailments I have or don't have, Next insult anywhere, is a warn.

2. What more proof must I have? you want me to dox the mains, go to their house and take pictures of them physically being there being in your clans teamspeak, etc:.? 

surprise surprise, scouts in your cape sitting directly on top of the fights, yup definitely using them to scout rite

120 CB can't attack pures albert einstein so what does it matter, they are capable of cleansing the 100+ addy pures/med level mains. Which is a positive thing rofl. 

Proof of the actual combat level and them actually hitting a "PURE" and not another main. Idk how you went from plating spies to going to their house since you're going to get the exact same results rofl. 

Its kinda awkward talking to you, you act like ur a bigshot and relevant and capable of making a change, but the majority of the cancer is coming from you/your clan. Maybe CD should take matters into their own hands and cleanse you ferrari.

120 CB can't attack pures albert einstein so what does it matter, they are capable of cleansing the 100+ addy pures/med level mains. Which is a positive thing rofl. 

Proof of the actual combat level and them actually hitting a "PURE" and not another main. Idk how you went from plating spies to going to their house since you're going to get the exact same results rofl. 

Its kinda awkward talking to you, you act like ur a bigshot and relevant and capable of making a change, but the majority of the cancer is coming from you/your clan. Maybe CD should take matters into their own hands and cleanse you ferrari.

I mean, 3 pictures out of the one I provided depict mains hitting pures. and there aren't any addy/other mains on the fight except for your own clans.

and yeah, I'm sure Olympus is the problem here, lmfao. I'm not capable of change on my own, but when other people are onboard, then change will happen, take what happened when everyone teamed on Fs for an entire trip when they came out on tanks.

Same will happen to any other clan that makes the same mistake, let's hope your clan doesn't continue to.

@ yes cd had about 3-4 but thats fucking nothing, stop crying a prep doom lmao

Yes, but the problem is there should be none sitting directly on the fight, especially with their capes on. Wouldn't you much rather have a fight that isn't skewed by random accounts that none of your level 60s/70s/80s can hit, they just sit there keeping the cape counter up, in turn calling for long return fights that both clans just post EXTREME propaganda about.

The mains are there, but doom isn't crying about them as much as they did for fearless, and I'm not sure why that is.

Yes, but the problem is there should be none sitting directly on the fight, especially with their capes on. Wouldn't you much rather have a fight that isn't skewed by random accounts that none of your level 60s/70s/80s can hit, they just sit there keeping the cape counter up, in turn calling for long return fights that both clans just post EXTREME propaganda about.

The mains are there, but doom isn't crying about them as much as they did for fearless, and I'm not sure why that is.

because its not mass mains brother, fs literally had 40+ mains 2 weekends and it looks like they have calmed them down a lot.

no propaganda in dooms topics :D, we never use mains/ragg accounts, we kill them.

everyone along with cd understands they have mains.

I thought the lpc scene didn't have mains and none of the cancer hpcs are plagued by? waste product clans.

Not every clan brings them so it's not too bad, fights are usually clean and it's usually 2-3 mains that you can easily one hit if they aren't paying attention. It goes up in fights vs fs or cd though.