UB on their first weekend...

Tannie

lol i looked at both PoV's and it looks like they slammed u the entire trip except this one fight O_o

yet we were up on them both fights @ p13 before they were crashed, then killed them in singles. the only fight that we were down before it getting crashed was the one that took place north of corp and the only fight we lost was @ sperm when they caught us off guard while we were chasing iv around the map lol.

also keep getting ragged by their mains like "rag this" lmfao you can see him in every single fight in our pov hitting us.

they avoid every single attempt to setup a fight and then rush us in singles spamming go multi with +5 or more and beg doom for help while they're preoccupied getting ragged by their minion clan's mains lmao

looks like you should grab some new glasses

1e33b296f5.jpg

hey dude I know you're a bit slow and dutch so I wont be too hard on you, but this weekend we fist fucked you.

saying we called doom to help us fight the mighty fearless doesnt really make much sense when we slammed you conclusively 7 out of the 8 fights we had. Also, considering the fact that doom showed up to exactly zero of them doesnt help your cause.

This, on the other hand, is quite telling.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasnt stopped you from posting these extremely embarrassing and cringy topics because it is obvious your ever declining memberbase doesnt like them.

@@Tannie i hope this makes you feel so dumb. @@Hassan is back your calling is so fucking justin beiber, no wonder we kept you muted in rage ts.

:hehehe:

try not to lose the next time lol

your win % vs UB in fights so far is 14%. Considering trying to compete with one of the most established lpc's in osrs went so well, i imagine the results against the most proven f2p core in osrs will go as similarly.

Try to not disappear for a week when you run your clan into the ground a second time.

your win % vs UB in fights so far is 14%. Considering trying to compete with one of the most established lpc's in osrs went so well, i imagine the results against the most proven f2p core in osrs will go as similarly.

Try not to disappear for a week when you run your clan into the ground a second time.

im always here. wuu2 buddy. 

yet we were up on them both fights @ p13 before they were crashed, then killed them in singles. the only fight that we were down before it getting crashed was the one that took place north of corp and the only fight we lost was @ sperm when they caught us off guard while we were chasing iv around the map lol.

also keep getting ragged by their mains like "rag this" lmfao you can see him in every single fight in our pov hitting us.

they avoid every single attempt to setup a fight and then rush us in singles spamming go multi with +5 or more and beg doom for help while they're preoccupied getting ragged by their minion clan's mains lmao

looks like you should grab some new glasses

1e33b296f5.jpg

hey man sick ns avatar, lol imagine dickriding a rsps main clan u were never in, awkward loser