UB on their first weekend...

Tannie

how do u lose a fight to a low quality clan? why are u asking for help against a low quality clan? 

zot (and me actually) were asking doom to be ready to kill all the brown sticky stuff clans you beg for help

unfortunately they were busy with cd and could not help us not get 1v2d by the fearless vikings

we won 7 out of 8 fights conclusively btw that's a pretty big word you might have to look up so once you do that come back and look dumb some more for me

I cant wait for our first preps

I feel bad for my clan members too. They legit have to deal with waste products like your clan on the weekends. When we try to set up fights, you guys would always avoid it then try get at least a +5 on us before rushing or 'forcing' us to defend when you apparently have more. godbless, just go figure lmao. if you wanna play the cheap shot game. Be my guest l0l

https://youtu.be/QPywJjknhgU?t=397

When we run to multi first you don't even follow up

how do u lose a fight to a low quality clan? why are u asking for help against a low quality clan? 

i mean seriously, all flames aside. Its not like we brought 10 tanks or had a +10 on your ass. Was there a need to seriously call another clan for help? this is the fucking reason why hpc has gone to waste product. clans that can't accept losses on a MATCHED basis. Have to team. LMFAO

Wanna look at our levels lmfao? We legit had 5 60s with 1 pray and still managed to dick you. 

06a4b695c2fec6ab4abf180031b23475.png

i expected more from 'experienced' hpc clanners like you.

our levels are just as bad we have been an lpc for two weeks LMFAO

you really are not a thinker are ya buddy?

good time to take the picture honestly finally you post some facts

i only post facts. I do not resort to brown sticky stuff propaganda like other clan does. 

If we lose, we accept it and move on. but we ain't gonna be lil bitches like y'all lmfao.

i only post facts. I do not resort to waste product propaganda like other clan does. 

If we lose, we accept it and move on. but we ain't gonna be lil bitches like y'all lmfao.

how are we bitches? we fought you like 4 times each trip and we fought you no matter where you were even after horrible clans crashed to focus us.

You come to sharkbrew and post very justin beiber topics every other week and you say you dont post propaganda? It is ineffective but you are definitely trying to convey some message, albeit very poorly.

Saturday you logged in on top of us in single twice while we were setting up fights with a different clan and both times you refused to move to multi. Then you proceeded to range us from the single like for 10 minutes. Tell me who is the bitch clan dude.

hey dude I know you're a bit slow and dutch so I wont be too hard on you, but this weekend we fist fucked you.

saying we called doom to help us fight the mighty fearless doesnt really make much sense when we slammed you conclusively 7 out of the 8 fights we had. Also, considering the fact that doom showed up to exactly zero of them doesnt help your cause.

This, on the other hand, is quite telling.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasnt stopped you from posting these extremely embarrassing and cringy topics because it is obvious your ever declining memberbase doesnt like them.

Dont pipe up to Envy lmfao