Misfits Chokeslams The Scene Ft. Doom x6 & rest

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

Misfits went out to collect their weekly taxes pulling a personal record of 69 killers ready to swarm up the wilderness!

I can gladly say that I'm very proud of my clan, starting from scratch with only 6 members 4 months ago, we've got to accomplish 

so much so far and will accomplish much more in the future! 

Our intent was to dominate like every other day and that's what we've achieved.

This was a particular trip, because my old friend IanSpam joined us and streamed during the whole duration of the trip, as well other famous RS players came to our trip, Wildependant and Yo Itz Sonny. There was very good input from the RuneScape community on the stream, bringing the spotlight to the pure 

scene, making it grow and showing all of RuneScape that the pure scene is alive more than ever!

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs Doom x6

We had quite a lot of run-ins with Doom, being the only clan that can compete with the Hornets. We fought them all over the wilderness, ranging from hills to new gate! All of these fights were intense. Misfits got to get the upper hand, being P2P based and having more experienced members. 

As well the fight of the day was near the end of the excursion. Having a 15 minute return fight vs Doom @ GDZ, after clearing the last few Doom members not giving them any breathing time to return, Doom ended their trip leaving Misfits the once again the last clan out.

Misfits first in last out.

During these fights we had a few crashers thinking they can be sneaky and got cleared either way! Foe was sniping our returners from GDZ, we got to rush them and end the 10 men trip they had. As well UB hit us from south of new gate, being sandwiched between Doom and UB, we got to push the fight north to Volcano clearing both clans.

We had an encounter with almost every clan today, but nobody wanted to play with Misfits so they would teleport or run away!

Hope you all had a good trip :)

cyAgLjw.png

I wanted to keep this short, I guess I failed. Enjoy the video, it will explain everything in detail :P

Shout out for 12g Buck and Ianspam or the Drop Party! It was awesome

Shout out to every Misfit that showed up!

Shout out to Doom for competing!

ZOTMsc4.png

MEDIA

Bryan's POV

Mihu's POV

SL4's POV

ndIfijr.gifcTUtil7.png
f6Q5PzW.png
kMFVVaG.png
xpej6Em.png
K3fTmhn.png
w4dPNfR.png
P3pYJ7P.pngOfCnW3Z.pngTzxBKVC.pngWEJ6XN7.png2D9g1EY.pngu4fQekJ.pngyXEuIWV.png6l0aUfc.pngQWIJRPg.pngNl17hNQ.png
paP4ycT.pngTRotAy5.pngXN29AP7.pngOEaa23V.pngf2Rp3lB.png9iggAfF.pngvrylysc.pngx8aMwyx.pngXdwkbeO.pngx2niJ2o.png7l0qqwe.pngNVis8Wx.pngDEr4EON.pngfOrryys.pngHHbJ3gQ.pngeYg6eDs.png7AKk6tK.png1vtSnZl.pngbvwDmOt.png2ZB5Mas.pngTEEgcdJ.pngnVmytAg.pngIwr9BA2.pnghvmeVCn.pngXH8u91v.pngt6AGTag.png

You teamed up with streamers and invites to fight Doom not exactly fair but looks like Doom gave you good fights despite being down many opts.

Spam is an old friend who we used to lead in Control and Sonny is in Misfits.

Thanks Doom for the action! Gj to all Misfits

F2P sucks

Our pures are set up for p2p...so why go to f2p.

Always been my least favorite thing about pure clans. Glad misfits don't mess with f2p.

So I guess we should stop doing p2p fridays if you can't even compete in f2p weekends.

So I guess we should stop doing p2p fridays if you can't even compete in f2p weekends.

my point exactly, these p2p only kids get greedy after they see everyone come to p2p fridays. not only do they get their midweek p2p trips and official fridays, but then they get cocky and want p2p sundays too and convince leadership of other clans that it is good. 6 days of p2p and 1 day of f2p lol these clowns are a joke