When's The Next Time Fatality Will Have Successful Pk Trip?

EoP-Rs

It's been a couple years now since Fatality has had a good trip, pulling 25s and getting bullied every weekend

Do you think they have any hope and if so when will they finally have a good trip again.

I think it's gonna be another couple years if waste product like this happens every weekend.

PuuxH7M.png

Well realistically their first successful pk trip(in their terms) will be the first one that eop isn't breathing down their necks and they hopefully are able to get a few clean 30v30s off against some other clans.

By the rest of the community's standard of a 'successful trip', probably never again.

The last time they were successful would've been when they were considered as a potential threat when our good friend Nick was pretty much leading them. So currently with where their dependencies lie, I can't see them having much success for the time being.

l0l wut, they probs have better trips than your clan

i mean neither of your clans ever win any fights but at least other clans are willing to fight fi

please dont forget youre in supremacy

inshallah if it came to it id rather join fi than a clan with a mutated cyclops for an ex warlord lmfao