The Last Straw - Warning to Doom

Togo

we're mercenaries for hire. if another clan wants to pay us more than eop is currently then i don't mind switching sides.

I didn't know mercenaries for hire got ordered around for free and were pretty much slaves for a clan l000l mm slaves

Lol at all the eop kids, your only relevant when sv is not in the pure scene when we were hpc you used to beg for foe to take your 15 man pull to p2p with them

Your clan couldnt survive the pure scene because youre dog sht.

You were only relevant because you had an alliance with clans like CD and a brown sticky stuff ton of mains who boosted your pulls.

The reason sv and imp died are because they were arguably more cancer and hated than eop so naturally it wasn't just eop putting on the pressure

If eop gets involved with Doom, you'd be doing it by yourself and possibly 1 lpc (fs) for a max pull of around 100 which isn't nearly enough

MFW this nigga thinks 100 EOP isnt enough for DOOM 

LOL

Yo...

First of all..It doesnt say EOP ANYWHERE

2nd.. "30 invites" is probably a figure of speech you dumb mongoloid. I doubt they actually had 30 invites.

3rd.. If you actually think you brown sticky stuff clan can beat EOP in a prep then query an EOP rank on IRC please LOL.

They went from 70 in the prep to 35 at the trip, and clans arguably pull more to trips than preps so it does question where all the people at the prep went.

They went from 70 in the prep to 35 at the trip, and clans arguably pull more to trips than preps so it does question where all the people at the prep went.

Some probably logged because of the loss & i never said that they had 0 invites, ofc they had some...but not 30 eop members.

I seriously doubt that you pulled 90 or 100 actual doom members to that prep either, what ever you say..

You've been bullied to p2p Sunday why are you even still talking

Our last Sunday trip was F2P, and our F2P trips are usually better than our P2P trips, what the fuck have you been smoking l0l

Some probably logged because of the loss & i never said that they had 0 invites, ofc they had some...but not 30 eop members.

I seriously doubt that you pulled 90 or 100 actual doom members to that prep either, what ever you say..

We've consistently maintained 55-70 doom members every single trip since that prep, our "invites" were old doom members who don't play consistently but came to the prep due to the heated rivalry

Our last Sunday trip was F2P, and our F2P trips are usually better than our P2P trips, what the fuck have you been smoking l0l

We've consistently maintained 55-70 doom members every single trip since that prep, our "invites" were old doom members who don't play consistently but came to the prep due to the heated rivalry

Put me on ignore take this L lmfao

Yup, you can try to explain it all you want, but pulling 55-70 to trips is different than pulling 90-100 to a prep lol.

You can use the good'ol "old doom members" excuse all you want, but we both know that you had invites regardless.

Yup, you can try to explain it all you want, but pulling 55-70 to trips is different than pulling 90-100 to a prep lol.

You can use the good'ol "old doom members" excuse all you want, but we both know that you had invites regardless.

a35a9a21cec3fe85e3a35bd776859947.gif

wow 4 invites including myself all of whom were ex DOOM crazy invites bro

a35a9a21cec3fe85e3a35bd776859947.gif

wow 4 invites including myself all of whom were ex DOOM crazy invites bro

4 invites are still invites and its not hard to rank people on teamspeak and de-rank them afterwards.

Also im not sure what your obsession with me is, but you can fuck off, you random 2k16 private server hero lmfao

Literally the most justin beiber person ive seen on these forums for a while & trust me ive seen many.

4 invites are still invites and its not hard to rank people on teamspeak and de-rank them afterwards.

Also im not sure what your obsession with me is, but you can fuck off, you random 2k16 private server hero lmfao

Literally the most justin beiber person ive seen on these forums for a while & trust me ive seen many.

I'm thoroughly confused why you didn't just ask @@Moni seeing as he would have given you a straight answer that would be the same as mine or ultamas.

Considering i'm repeatedly name dropped by you and your clan members and I couldn't care less who any of you are I think you've got this the other way around.

Dumbest reply