Official Guide on How to Join EoP

Togo

go out of the game? supremacy condoned the doxing/ddosing of eop members publicly lmfao? what are u even saying. eop retaliated like we always do and made supremacy our bitches.

lmfao this kid thinks his clan is good, u literally bring 15 pures to ur weekend trips literally no1 is scared of ur low tier main clan

lmfao this kid thinks his clan is good, u literally bring 15 pures to ur weekend trips literally no1 is scared of ur low tier main clan

lmfao this kid his clan which pulls 30 and doxes their own members and threatens them just because theyre paranoid over an eop spy is good. no1 cares bout ur dumbass xlpc pulls.

lmfao this kid his clan which pulls 30 and doxes their own members and threatens them just because theyre paranoid over an eop spy is good. no1 cares bout ur dumbass xlpc pulls.

lol how do you only pull 40 with that many mains? thats actually embarrasing

no, but i think you're obsessed or something...randomly quoting me all the time..like what...........

how is it random when its alway on the topic's discussion

why dont u join eop? your weird obsession with my clan would seem a lot more normal, cause right now you're putting off this really freaky vibe

hate is what makes clans not fight, bring mains, and act like dickheads

-HPCs are refusing to fight EoP

-HPCs use mains against EoP

-HPCs act like dickheads towards EoP

Can't criticize @ when the whole HPC scene is doing exactly that. Not saying nobody in EoP acts like a twat and all, but realistically everyone is doing that and your whole campaign against EoP is based off of those very actions you all condemn.

It would be much nicer if everybody decided to play nice, however this 'exclusion' by all of these clans targeted at one is the wrong way to go about it when almost every clan does exactly the same. Maybe if some people were better at diplomacy, they wouldn't feel like everything's cancer. I tried to talk with other leaders about the matter and surprisingly a good 90% of them were acting more cancerous than everyone describes EoP's as. Lets hope some heads come out of asses in the future ay

Step 1 -> Visit your local doctor or free health clinic

Step 2 -> Be diagnosed with mild to severe autism or some other mental disability

Step 3 - > Join "Eop FC"

Step 1 -> Contact sup admin on kik

Step 2 -> Claim to be 3at

Step 3 -> Watch sup admin just give 3at forum details without any verification

Step 4 -> Lol at boards

why dont u join eop? your weird obsession with my clan would seem a lot more normal, cause right now you're putting off this really freaky vibe

Im ex-eop..

"Your clan"

Bitch you joined, left, rejoined etc..next month "your clan" is probably supremacy get the fuck outta here...

The only "freaky vibe" is this weird obsession you got with me lmfao

if you want to be associated with spastic individuals whose repeatedly toxic behavior has resulted in isolation from the rest of pure clanning this is the place for you

u started clanning in 2k16 what do u know about the pure community lmao

Im ex-eop..

"Your clan"

Bitch you joined, left, rejoined etc..next month "your clan" is probably supremacy get the fuck outta here...

The only "freaky vibe" is this weird obsession you got with me lmfao

you were never once in eop u weirdo... like what r u even doing lol