JoJo

How long till sup goes LPC?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How long till Sup goes LPC?

• 1 Week
    • 2 Weeks
    • 1 month
    • They cant compete in LPC either lmao

Questions is simple, since EoP bullied the only clan that Supremacy could compete with (Rage) into the LPC scene, how long until Sup follows suit as they're no longer able to compete with any HPC clan and pull consistent 30's. 

Vote on the poll above!

Eopiss did not bully rage one bit. Just bc we wanted to help bring back the old ways of "PURE" pking doesnt mean you did jack brown sticky stuff. Stop claiming false brown sticky stuff like Eopiss is any better then brown sticky stuffty ass envy LOL.

On topic:

Soup will stay hpc bc they dont want to retrain accounts. But i think they should step down 15 clans all 1-5 def action who wouldnt enjoy it!

Eopiss did not bully rage one bit. Just bc we wanted to help bring back the old ways of "PURE" pking doesnt mean you did jack brown sticky stuff. Stop claiming false brown sticky stuff like Eopiss is any better then brown sticky stuffty ass envy LOL.

On topic:

Soup will stay hpc bc they dont want to retrain accounts. But i think they should step down 15 clans all 1-5 def action who wouldnt enjoy it!

lol eop killed you just like i did last night lil duval