so Doom is supposed to be good?

Pinhead

idk about the f2p cancer of the scene but doom does well in p2p they are a solid #2 overall

we also closed them lmfao

If I recall they were pulling 55+ before they closed, and they were also undefeated in preps vs you. Ggs anyway idc about cancer hpc

Literally a dick measuring contest. If neither clans is going to crash the other then throwing pointless threats like kids is boring. All talk no action.

As a clan we have no interest in the HPC scene. Yeah, a few people might pipe up since we aren't just going to take brown sticky stuff from delusional kids but ultimately nothing will happen.

Kids getting butthurt because people from doom have decided to join fatality. I could probably join another LPC and join fatality and they'd probably try to pipe up to said LPC too.

As a clan we have no interest in the HPC scene. Yeah, a few people might pipe up since we aren't just going to take brown sticky stuff from delusional kids but ultimately nothing will happen.

Kids getting butthurt because people from doom have decided to join Fatality. I could probably join another LPC and join Fatality and they'd probably try to pipe up to said LPC too.

bundle of twigsgot couldnt take the heat and put me on ignore pussy whahaha

If I recall they were pulling 55+ before they closed, and they were also undefeated in preps vs you. Ggs anyway idc about cancer hpc

haha they wanted the hands because we beat them in a prep... the rivarly wouldnt have happened if we didnt smoke them in clw.