LPC Wildy RAW LIST?

Tannie

Misfits #1 init. Unmatched in quality and quantity. Best P2P LPC Clan init. 

Past 3 weeks have been 50+ pulls on Friday trips, I believe it was 70 last Friday. Midweek action hasn't been all that great due to server issues, things will get back to normal shortly though  ;)

F2P

Doom

CD

Envy-Envy has earned this spot through consistent 45+ pulls and actually being one of the few who have fought CD/Doom in recent weeks (I know envy recently got dicked by UB, still think they should be here until I see UB clash with Doom & CD

OP- has competed more with the clans above on weekends then clan below

FS/UB- too early to determine a clear place as I'd like to see a bit more action between these too

Redemption/AAO/IV this will be settled after this weekend

P2P

Misfits

Redemption- Most P2P Midweek Action

Olympus

UB

Doom- if ur #1 p2p lets see u out throughout the midweek instead of solely P2P friday where u have +15 on everyone besides misfits

*my list is pretty much based off what has happened in the last 3 weeks to a month

Agree, however envy have not been getting dicked by ub lmao, they've forced us to singles once in 2 weekends, whilst we have forced them to singles 7+ times

Thats all the relevant clans right now, idk why people are ranking UB above olympus and Fearless simply because they are pulling 35 consistently and havent been able to touch Op/Fs unless they are crashing our fights midway through.

Probably because our win % against both your clans respectively in straight up fights is over 75%

F2P

Doom

CD

Envy-Envy has earned this spot through consistent 45+ pulls and actually being one of the few who have fought CD/Doom in recent weeks (I know envy recently got dicked by UB, still think they should be here until I see UB clash with Doom & CD

OP- has competed more with the clans above on weekends then clan below

FS/UB- too early to determine a clear place as I'd like to see a bit more action between these too

Redemption/AAO/IV this will be settled after this weekend 

P2P

Misfits

Redemption- Most P2P Midweek Action

Olympus

UB

Doom- if ur #1 p2p lets see u out throughout the midweek instead of solely P2P friday where u have +15 on everyone besides misfits

*my list is pretty much based off what has happened in the last 3 weeks to a month

F2P

I don't understand why you place OP above Fearless or Unbreakable

Op pulled 100 to their opening trip saturday, fighting CD and Doom and then 50-60 to sunday. With this low pull, they wouldn't be able to fight Cd or Doom matched, so your "has competed more with the clans above on weekends then clan below" argument is invalid here. 

The next weekend, they pulled 40-50 both days and fought clans like Envy, Ub and Fearless, losing some and winning others.

Clearly your list is biased

Doom and Cd competiting for #1

Ub/Fs/Op competiting for #3 (Even tho I believe Ub > Fs > Op for now)

Envy has good pulls but they're all edge recruits, irrelevant because they lose fightes up 10