the egg begins to crack

SKEEZ

When you throw brown sticky stuff accusations up into the air, don't be surprised if some falls back on you.

I got 3 supremacy members as ranks. They know this site isn't bias, maybe you should listen to them?

You fail to mention you have ayden and moni both as ranks, and you yourself supporting eop makes it so me having 3 guys as ranks on sb not even matter.

And they do know it's biased, we've discussed it already. I also love how you didn't dispute the fact that you are indeed dulls minion.

You fail to mention you have ayden and moni both as ranks, and you yourself supporting eop makes it so me having 3 guys as ranks on sb not even matter.

And they do know it's biased, we've discussed it already. I also love how you didn't dispute the fact that you are indeed dulls minion.

cry more pussy

Eop closed twice in one week. You don't even have the right to say anything about supremacy who accomplished more in 2 years than eop have done in 10 years. 

Biggest prep streak lose (30) LMAO!

You lost few times to mpc clans against ur 39 defence accounts lmao

You bring 20 mains each trip and complain clans tele when you guys crash. They don't want to give you action lmao

Just try and bring cancer to the new 1-5 def scene and ill give you same treatment I did back in Imperial. Doubt you want to have 20 mains on you each weekend. 

So pointing out half truths in your statements automatically makes me bias?

Also @@Braden u disgusting bias eop rank

So pointing out half truths in your statements automatically makes me bias?

Also @@Braden u disgusting bias eop rank

Interesting that you didn't make foe prep fi for cotm this month, yet last month when Supremacy was 1.25 points above the competition we were being forced to do a tie breaker. Or was this just a ploy to boost site activity at the end of the month?

Real eyes realize real lies

Eop closed twice in one week. You don't even have the right to say anything about supremacy who accomplished more in 2 years than eop have done in 10 years. 

You bring 20 mains each trip and complain clans tele when you guys crash. They don't want to give you action lmao

Just try and bring cancer to the new 1-5 def scene and ill give you same treatment I did back in Imperial. Doubt you want to have 20 mains on you each weekend. 

eop closed imperial ty lol

Interesting that you didn't make foe prep fi for cotm this month, yet last month when Supremacy was 1.25 points above the competition we were being forced to do a tie breaker. Or was this just a ploy to boost site activity at the end of the month?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/26799-hpc-cotm-bracket-november/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28938-hpc-cotm-bracket-january/

that's a lot of talk for someone who's clan is closed.

@@Moni Handle this accusation pls ty

lmfao i forgot about the fact that eop lost to level 80s in a 40v40 smh

Your real eyes need real fixing:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28938-hpc-cotm-bracket-january/

Rage=5.75

Unbreakable =6.00

Supremacy=6.75

Your real eyes need real fixing:

Rage=5.75

Unbreakable =6.00

Supremacy=6.75

You were trying to make me do a tiebreaker even before UB claimed their extra .25 pts to bring it within less than a point margin.

You're ignoring the whole foe not having to tiebreak fi debacle though, I mean, they're only within 1.25 points of eachother (AKA 1 prep win) why aren't you making them prep? And don't sidestep my question again.

eop closed imperial ty lol

that's a lot of talk for someone who's clan is closed.

We closed due the cancer in the mpc scene with mass bringing mains. 

Eop is trying to camp and ruin Doom's weekend trips, cause few people joined fatality. You tried the same thing back in imperial and it backfired. 

Also i closed eop twice in one week 

and who lose a 40vs40 prep against 80s in clan wars lmao

Just let me know if u want me to bring real cancer to hpc scene 

Eop is trying to camp and ruin Doom's weekend trips, cause few people joined Fatality. You tried the same thing back in imperial and it backfired. 

eop isn't even sniping doom lmao, but yes I agree eop did make imperial not have any aftermath topics for 2 weekends straight and forced to don step down and let you and zeke lead which led to them closing. haha thanks lol

Eop is trying to camp and ruin Doom's weekend trips, cause few people joined Fatality. You tried the same thing back in imperial and it backfired. 

This kid still going on about that ONE prep that wasnt even matched opts. EoP didnt even have 39 defence accounts back then + you had maxed hpc accounts at that prep...

In the end of the day EOPs been #1 or competing & ALL the brown sticky stuff clans you've been in are either closed or being bullied by EOP (FI lol)

Homie, i'm really hoping you don't mean me when you said Ayden.

If you think i'm a huge supporter of EOP, you really don't know me.

eop isn't even sniping doom lmao, but yes I agree eop did make imperial not have any aftermath topics for 2 weekends straight and forced to don step down and let you and zeke lead which led to them closing. haha thanks lol

I made Dull apology to Don on irc lmao. Also remember when i closed eop twice? 

This kid still going on about that ONE prep that wasnt even matched opts. EoP didnt even have 39 defence accounts back then + you had maxed hpc accounts at that prep...

In the end of the day EOPs been #1 or competing & ALL the brown sticky stuff clans you've been in are either closed or being bullied by EOP (FI lol)

That ONE prep is a embarrassment for a 10 year old clan losing to 80s. We had TWO hpc accounts lmao!!

In the end eop still irrelevant as ever. Why do you think eop don't have any midweek action? You the cancer of the scene and proud showing of your mains. You had sign ups last weekend and fs outpulled you and you only pulled 70 people lmao. Fatality is raising and pulled 65 without signups. Let's see what eop can pull this weekend? 

You were trying to make me do a tiebreaker even before UB claimed their extra .25 pts to bring it within less than a point margin.

You're ignoring the whole foe not having to tiebreak fi debacle though, I mean, they're only within 1.25 points of eachother (AKA 1 prep win) why aren't you making them prep? And don't sidestep my question again.

The requirements before a tiebreaker happens if both clans come within 1 point. Not 1.01,1.25,1.00000002.

I am not side stepping question, it is fundamental arithmetic you are not understanding.

Even if UB didn't claim their .25, you have fought Rage as 6.75-5.75 = 1.

Do you mind if you start tagging @@Moni because he is better suited to explaining the COTM.

I made Dull apology to Don on irc lmao. Also remember when i closed eop twice?

That ONE prep is a embarrassment for a 10 year old clan losing to 80s. We had TWO hpc accounts lmao!!

In the end eop still irrelevant as ever. Why do you think eop don't have any midweek action? You the cancer of the scene and proud showing of your mains. You had sign ups last weekend and fs outpulled you and you only pulled 70 people lmao. Fatality is raising and pulled 65 without signups. Let's see what eop can pull this weekend?

Yo lmao we speakin bout preps @@YOOITZKID

Do i have to remind u?

Lmk if he pipes up @@Thimaah

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28819-new-and-improved-cotmcwl-for-2017/

"If clans come within 1 point of each other for COTM there will be a tie-breaker prep to decide who's going to be Clan of the Month. The rules of this prep can be decided by the two clans such as (Opts,Server Etc.)"

Even if ub didnt claim the 0.25 they would have 5.75 which is still within 1 point of your score. Foe has 1.25 higher than fi which is why they won. Honestly I'm not a rank but if you wanna claim bias on something atleast read the rules they have established. Also if you cant count properly then papabless