the egg begins to crack

SKEEZ

It'll be a good laugh when the LPC scene turns into another HPC scene. I don't think all of these clans that have/plan on going LPC will stay 1-5 def and under 88 combat ;p

Sure you can say Supremacy have made vast improvements over the year but some of this excessive self glorification is making me laugh. If the improvements people are claiming were accurate and Supremacy was as accomplished as they claim, they would not be the ones who have pretty much been bullied into the LPC scene.

It'll be a good laugh when the LPC scene turns into another HPC scene. I don't think all of these clans that have/plan on going LPC will stay 1-5 def and under 88 combat ;p

Sure you can say Supremacy have made vast improvements over the year but some of this excessive self glorification is making me laugh. If the improvements people are claiming were accurate and Supremacy was as accomplished as they claim, they would not be the ones who have pretty much been bullied into the LPC scene.

Self glorified? Murd lets be honest bud, since you're one of the only reasonable EOP members. Beaten FOE back-to-back in both servers and x3 COTM (3peat). 

That's like saying Supremacy belongs to eop because your forums keep getting leaked

And this is why my members don't support your website when all you do is backup your brown sticky stuff former clan and are consistently biased.

Unfortunate however that the clan that is predominate on your website fails to win ANY actual awards (excluding the ones where eobrown sticky stuff votes for themselves on their multitude of fake accounts obviously)

And this is why my members don't support your website when all you do is backup your brown sticky stuff former clan and are consistently biased.

Unfortunate however that the clan that is predominate on your website fails to win ANY actual awards (excluding the ones where eobrown sticky stuff votes for themselves on their multitude of fake accounts obviously)

lmfao eop is paying slushpuppies rent by spamming his forums chill bro

lmfao eop is paying slushpuppies rent by spamming his forums chill bro

mfw when this slushpuppet broccoli tries to pipe up and throw shots he thinks we're not going to shoot back lmfao.

But Mustafa is absolutely right @@slushpuppy, I completely understand your backing of eruption of irrelevance when they're the ones keeping the lights on for you. At least dull has the common courtesy of giving you a reach around while he fucks you in the ass.

mfw when this slushpuppet broccoli tries to pipe up and throw shots he thinks we're not going to shoot back lmfao.

But Mustafa is absolutely right @@slushpuppy, I completely understand your backing of eruption of irrelevance when they're the ones keeping the lights on for you. At least dull has the common courtesy of giving you a reach around while he fucks you in the ass.

When you throw brown sticky stuff accusations up into the air, don't be surprised if some falls back on you.

I got 3 supremacy members as ranks. They know this site isn't bias, maybe you should listen to them?

When you throw brown sticky stuff accusations up into the air, don't be surprised if some falls back on you.

I got 3 supremacy members as ranks. They know this site isn't bias, maybe you should listen to them?

soon to be 4 where my promo