the egg begins to crack

SKEEZ

Does this mean that you won't move down when apex/cp/foe/sup move down? Hm....

no, because since Rage moved down you guys been having 0 fights because of your low pull (no flame at all)

current legacy clans pull 50+ and supremacy is the only low pulling hpc clan (i don't count apex because they are irrelevant)

gl if u move down

what exactly has supremacy accomplished?

Only LPC to move up succesfully, number 1 matched in both servers for 3 months, most consistent clan in the pure community, best leadership and callers, pulled 80 to a fullout to beat one of the legacy hpcs and has never closed.

But hey i dont think u can relate since eop has never won a fullout(1 round vs Fatality where u ddosed half of their members dont count hehexd) and managed to close twice in a month

Not to mention that u went 0-30 in preps and have the worst prep record in clanning history 

Only LPC to move up succesfully, number 1 matched in both servers for 3 months, most consistent clan in the pure community, best leadership and callers, pulled 80 to a fullout to beat one of the legacy hpcs and has never closed.

But hey i dont think u can relate since eop has never won a fullout(1 round vs Fatality where u ddosed half of their members dont count hehexd) and managed to close twice in a month

Not to mention that u went 0-30 in preps and have the worst prep record in clanning history

Kk prep rn?

1. can't say #1 matched if you haven't prepped every clan in both p2p and f2p.

2. you're not most consistent.

3. after reading your leaderboard leak im highly doubting best leadership

4. best callers, no.

5. you didn't pull 80 and you had invites from every hpc (can confirm because I was there myself).

your clan can keep bringing up the main excuse but every clan knows eop and cp didn't have any mains last weekend (only fi are brown sticky stuff and braindead, doesn't surprise me when their leader sounds like a lizard and leaks 12 month old memberboard topics)