[Fs] PKRI VS CD

Tannie

was very ez until they spammed every form of communication to get almost +20 on us for a pkri

lol that's some snakey ass brown sticky stuff bruh - they tried to play you guys lol  B)

lol it was literally matched at the start not sure why they needed to keep massing

:kayne: :kayne: :kayne: :kayne:

I knew u guys got cut short after u guys were chasing them in circles for 30 secs while all their returners came back lol

I knew u guys got cut short after u guys were chasing them in circles for 30 secs while all their returners came back lol

half of them just ran to singles when they got hit it was fucking broccolied it's no wonder they need 90 every weekend and it wasn't just their returners it was the extra 17 people logging in lol

by the time we just ran to ca there wasn't even a point to continue the fight after tannie was told they had 47 in ts and more coming lmao so tannie just called for people to hop worlds

half of them just ran to singles when they got hit it was fucking broccolied it's no wonder they need 90 every weekend and it wasn't just their returners it was the extra 17 people logging in lol

by the time we just ran to ca there wasn't even a point to continue the fight after tannie was told they had 47 in ts and more coming lmao so tannie just called for people to hop worlds

hahahaha you were the broccoli crying about running to singles while tanking lmfao grow some balls bundle of twigsgot 

Btw didnt even masspoke after we started fighting stay mad lmfao "extra 17 people logging in" it was 9 people dumbass lmfao jesus the propaganda in ur mind is unreal

hahahaha you were the broccoli crying about running to singles while tanking lmfao grow some balls bundle of twigs 

Btw didnt even masspoke after we started fighting stay mad lmfao "extra 17 people logging in" it was 9 people dumbass lmfao jesus the propaganda in ur mind is unreal

theres quite a difference between "tanking" and "getting hit" lol but i guess when i hit someone on my own i put so much dps down range they begin eating all their food and running to singles im just that damn good man

you rushed us with 29 and zeke said you had 47 on ts? that's certainly more than 9

theres quite a difference between "tanking" and "getting hit" lol but i guess when i hit someone on my own i put so much dps down range they begin eating all their food and running to singles im just that damn good man

you rushed us with 29 and zeke said you had 47 on ts? that's certainly more than 9

we had like 80 on ts3 in general and like 32 in the channel at the start of the fight, at the end when we cleared you we had 40 in game. I doubt 47 in channel but 40 100%

dam what the fuck... who pulls 47 on a midweek dirt ass