Seeya invictus

Wonderman

i agree lets flame a truly decent group of guys that just wanted to clan and kept to themselves whoooo

very true, while iv wasn't the best clan they were extremely honourable willing to fight down opts and NEVER bringing mains. It's a shame to see them close really

however that ending sig is ugly

altho fs had a rivalry with invictus. they were honorable most part of the times :) respect to them, goodluck. :)

but i do agree that the ending sig is not very ideal, maybe @@Greuter get someone to make a new one? :x

ya was fun, and no i dont think a new sig is worth it, this one looks fine by me

theyve only stayed in lpc because they could never have moved up (being rage's minion clan) and look what happened when rage moved into their scene

They wanted to go mpc at the time but that brown sticky stuff was cancer so they wisely didn't do it

I'd say it takes more balls to swallow your pride, close your clan and release your clan members to other better performing clans than to drag everyone through the dirt of brown sticky stuffness for years.

finally @@slushpuppy says something half way decent and not dick riding Eopiss

I'd say it takes more balls to swallow your pride, close your clan and release your clan members to other better performing clans than to drag everyone through the dirt of brown sticky stuffness for years.

yup