Doom faking boards to hype their members #THEWEEBs LMFAO

Entangle

My clan is dead so we have to feed our members fake leaderboard leaks to explain why CD is destroying us

I agree

why didnt u sign up for the 50v50s lmfao keep avoiding clans lmfaoo

"CD don't prep" u just got challenged to a 50vs50, r you gonna accept or otherwise stfu

fwGUX20.jpg

@@ultama speak up you dick munching bundle of twigsg0t HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

your clan has to fake propoganda topics to explain why you're so sh!t lmfao

we're 10-2 and allowed to PK in any server we want.

Meanwhilst you're barred from P2P lmfao 1 server clan.

we're 10-2 and allowed to PK in any server we want.

Meanwhilst you're barred from P2P lmfao 1 server clan.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA you're not even trying to explain the memberboard leakss lmfaoo. Not surprised from the same retards who paid 50m for fake fs leaderboard leaks. Lmfao retards

Imagine begging control pker to come out in your capes on saturday cause u cant compete LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dome fucking ded

HAHAHHAHAHAHA you're not even trying to explain the memberboard leakss lmfaoo. Not surprised from the same retards who paid 50m for fake fs leaderboard leaks. Lmfao retards

Imagine begging control pker to come out in your capes on saturday cause u cant compete LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dome fucking ded

Remy managed to make you post your own memberboards without having to even do anything lmfao.

Imagine not being able to go P2P pking or accept preps vs doom lmfao

I agree, doom is definitely dead with over 40 apps and a better prep record than CD

Remy managed to make you post your own memberboards without having to even do anything lmfao.Imagine not being able to go P2P pking or accept preps vs doom lmfaoI agree, doom is definitely dead with over 40 apps and a better prep record than CD

Changing subject already I see

What's ur thoughts on ur ranks faking public boards for brown sticky stuff attempt of a hype

Changing subject already I see

What's ur thoughts on ur ranks faking public boards for brown sticky stuff attempt of a hype

It wasn't a rank that posted it nor an attempt to hype because we don't need to attempt to create hype nor do we need hype since we are considered by the wider (non broccolied) community as one of the best LPCs.

What's your thoughts on not being able to compete in P2P and having TBR admit to wanting to mass join misfits if you did want to consider competing in P2P?

It wasn't a rank that posted it nor an attempt to hype because we don't need to attempt to create hype nor do we need hype since we are considered by the wider (non broccolied) community as one of the best LPCs.What's your thoughts on not being able to compete in P2P and having TBR admit to wanting to mass join misfits if you did want to consider competing in P2P?

So ex leader aka veteran rn who calls for u since Ryan isn't allowed to call anymore isn't seen as a rank next bullsht

Do u think p2p is rocket science I personally love p2p minis wild etc but not in this era of clanning because weak mentality leaderships now adays tend to tele hit run tele hit run I rather not waste my members time in a 2hr hit run tele bullsht trip (we do p2p midweeks) and F2p clanning will always matter more btw newbundle of twigs

And tbr says a lot of things just to trigger ppl aka just like u rn lmfAo

So u don't think it's embarrassing for an ex leader of doom to take time out of his life and photoshop public boards for fake hype?

No changing subjects

So ex leader aka veteran rn who calls for u since Ryan isn't allowed to call anymore isn't seen as a rank next bullsht

Do u think p2p is rocket science I personally love p2p minis wild etc but not in this era of clanning because weak mentality leaderships now adays tend to tele hit run tele hit run I rather not waste my members time in a 2hr hit run tele bullsht trip (we do p2p midweeks) and F2p clanning will always matter more btw newbundle of twigs

And tbr says a lot of things just to trigger ppl aka just like u rn lmfAo

So u don't think it's embarrassing for an ex leader of doom to take time out of his life and photoshop public boards for fake hype?

No changing subjects

We aren't ISIS, you don't need to be a rank in doom to call considering we have a lot of people that can call who aren't ranks.

so you say you don't want to waste your members time, yet you 1 item rag (and teleport) in p2p for a good 30 minutes before losing your +1s and going back into f2p?

f2p will never matter more, especially when you're literally utilising P2P to return into F2P lmfao. P2P actually requires quality (something CD doesn't have).

I can tell you're a script kiddie with no actual IT knowledge if you actually think an ex-leader "photoshopped" public boards (although your members are trying to claim they are memberboards so even they can't get their story straight).

We aren't ISIS, you don't need to be a rank in doom to call considering we have a lot of people that can call who aren't ranks.so you say you don't want to waste your members time, yet you 1 item rag (and teleport) in p2p for a good 30 minutes before losing your +1s and going back into f2p?f2p will never matter more, especially when you're literally utilising P2P to return into F2P lmfao. P2P actually requires quality (something CD doesn't have).I can tell you're a script kiddie with no actual IT knowledge if you actually think an ex-leader "photoshopped" public boards (although your members are trying to claim they are memberboards so even they can't get their story straight).

Changing subjects again

Answer my question u ghandu

Why did ur rank try to get some sort of fake hype by editing fake boards?

And talking about p2p I'm prob x10 better den u but I never took that's server srs because F2p clanning takes more skills

We aren't ISIS, you don't need to be a rank in doom to call considering we have a lot of people that can call who aren't ranks.

so you say you don't want to waste your members time, yet you 1 item rag (and teleport) in p2p for a good 30 minutes before losing your +1s and going back into f2p?

f2p will never matter more, especially when you're literally utilising P2P to return into F2P lmfao. P2P actually requires quality (something CD doesn't have).

I can tell you're a script kiddie with no actual IT knowledge if you actually think an ex-leader "photoshopped" public boards (although your members are trying to claim they are memberboards so even they can't get their story straight).

Its sad your clan has to fake public boards and brainwash your members with propoganda. F2p has always mattered more if you have any basic knowledge on the history of pure clanning. Newbundle of twigs smh

Changing subjects again

Answer my question u ghandu

Why did ur rank try to get some sort of fake hype by editing fake boards?

And talking about p2p I'm prob x10 better den u but I never took that's server srs because F2p clanning takes more skills

I literally answered every single question but it seems English isn't your first language.

Because we're literally laughing at how bad your clan is and it's what he does to rile your clan up

F2P takes 0 individual skill, and I doubt you are better than me in either server (just a reminder than IMP, SV and CD all sucked respectively whilst they were open).

Also veteran isn't a rank, but I've already said that once.

Just wondering, if you don't think P2P doesn't take as much skill as F2P, surely you should be fine doing P2P then? Your clan is more about quantity than quality which is why it doesn't like doing matched fights.

Its sad your clan has to fake public boards and brainwash your members with propoganda. F2p has always mattered more if you have any basic knowledge on the history of pure clanning. Newbundle of twigs smh

Member Since Today, 02:14 PM

newbundle of twigs lul tell me more about how F2P requires more individual skill than P2P when you can literally just mute callers and play with one hand spam clicking pizzas...

I literally answered every single question but it seems English isn't your first language.Because we're literally laughing at how bad your clan is and it's what he does to rile your clan upF2P takes 0 individual skill, and I doubt you are better than me in either server (just a reminder than IMP, SV and CD all sucked respectively whilst they were open).Also veteran isn't a rank, but I've already said that once.Just wondering, if you don't think P2P doesn't take as much skill as F2P, surely you should be fine doing P2P then? Your clan is more about quantity than quality which is why it doesn't like doing matched fights.Member Since Today, 02:14 PMAh yes, tell me more about how F2P requires more individual skill than P2P when you can literally just mute callers and play with one hand spam clicking pizzas...

There we go again changing subjects

See I can tell ur either a pserver bundle of twigs or just a complete newbundle of twigs

Keyword 'Clanning' will always revolve and matter more around F2p like it or not

F2p = organization / dedication talking about dedication ur members not being dedicated enough to outreturn cd in a return fight instead they cry like bitches on the bottom of ts and tap out in 30minutes hell even ur leader cries like a bitch weak mentality will be ur clans downfall once again since u lost rivalry previous to sv cd and supremacy closed u guys in like 1-2 months lol

I literally answered every single question but it seems English isn't your first language.

Because we're literally laughing at how bad your clan is and it's what he does to rile your clan up

F2P takes 0 individual skill, and I doubt you are better than me in either server (just a reminder than IMP, SV and CD all sucked respectively whilst they were open).

Also veteran isn't a rank, but I've already said that once.

Just wondering, if you don't think P2P doesn't take as much skill as F2P, surely you should be fine doing P2P then? Your clan is more about quantity than quality which is why it doesn't like doing matched fights.

Member Since Today, 02:14 PM

newbundle of twigs lul tell me more about how F2P requires more individual skill than P2P when you can literally just mute callers and play with one hand spam clicking pizzas...

You still haven't answered why your leader has to result to faking memberboard leaks. I heard you guys also paid 50m for fake Fs leaderboard, sigh. 

We're discussing clan requirement/quality, not individual member quality. As I said before, f2p has always historically has always mattered more in clanning history. If you can't understand that then you must be a random 2k16 edge recruit

Also you call CD a random masser clan that can't compete matched, , ironically your last match at clan wars you got 2-0d and Hormone was too scared to go for a 3rd round.