doom officially breaks cd

Retard Army

members don't have confidence in their ranks to do p2p wilderness

ranks don't have confidence in their members to do p2p wilderness

members don't have confidence in their ranks to do f2p clw

ranks don't have confidence in their members to do f2p clw

members don't have confidence in their ranks to do p2p clw

ranks don't have confidence in their members to do p2p clw

only event they want to do is one with mid lvls and lvl 3s/126s parked on top of them with their cape wasting clicks and damage output

brace yourselves, a 3 way alliance is about to form with the 3 most cancerous clans (fs, cd, eop)

midweek pk trips got suspended, turned into ddos trips

closes imperial multiple times to "focus on irl"

ahh yes, this is what defies weakness, and the true meaning of BROKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

you belong on comedy central

they've been saying that for 2 years.

mean while hormone n co have been punishing all sorts of clans in matched for the past 8 years

You talk like if Zenith was actually any decent matched lol. They did receive a lot of punishment pre-EOC so maybe that shaped them to their better matched version in Doom. Doom is pretty good matched I'll give you that.

CD had a lot of Imperial, they will do CW eventually. Already had pub off preps and 20v20s as practice.

You talk like if Zenith was actually any decent matched lol. They did receive a lot of punishment pre-EOC so maybe that shaped them to their better matched version in Doom. Doom is pretty good matched I'll give you that.

CD had a lot of Imperial, they will do CW eventually. Already had pub off preps and 20v20s as practice.

go watch zenith youtube, we killed tlp in matched at their prime, mm, fi, eop, cp, foe, everyone. lol.

who has cd beat? envy and thats it lol

why would we prep a clan that leaves after r1 if they lose lmao.

idk about broken, but i sure broke out in laughter after seeing ur desperate attempts to compete with us in wild (teaming with sf) and having to edit boards for hype lmao.

Zenith were decent matched as far as i remember

Also u cant compare doom to zenith, the member base is a lot different

Mfw u said imperial as if they were good in clw lmfao refer to sig

why would we prep a clan that leaves after r1 if they lose lmao.

idk about broken, but i sure broke out in laughter after seeing ur desperate attempts to compete with us in wild (teaming with sf) and having to edit boards for hype lmao.

Why wouldnt u prep a clan

Dumb dog