Misfits vs DooMains P2P Pkri | Feels good to be a real pure clan

Zee

Bad image, Doom.

Ddos scandal, cancelling preps, calling mains. Bad leadership there.

Before Doom mains came, the fight was great fun. I don't know why you'd want to spoil that for a cheap win and a bad image... Blows my mind.

Bad image, Doom.

Ddos scandal, cancelling preps, calling mains. Bad leadership there.

Before Doom mains came, the fight was great fun. I don't know why you'd want to spoil that for a cheap win and a bad image... Blows my mind.

So if I log into my main with a misfits cape and say misfits asked me to snipe, does that mean you guys now bring mains?

because that's literally what you're trying to tell everyone right now lmfao...

So if I log into my main with a misfits cape and say misfits asked me to snipe, does that mean you guys now bring mains?

mfw doom trys saying rev isnt helping them

i think ppl forget half of revs ranks are former zenith

this is an old tactic have some main team that is probably brown sticky stuff in their own scene be ready to crash if things start looking rough wtf are u doing doom ranks??? keep it clean nignogs

Maybe they were not your mains but surely you can agree that the majority of those mains attacked Misfits. Again, not ALL but, the majority. Also note that this is not the first time that Doom has had accusations of using Mains so it doesn't look good.

My Pov shows us running away from the mains after what seemed to look like a win over you guys prior to the mains.

Maybe they were not your mains but surely you can agree that the majority of those mains attacked Misfits. Again, not ALL but, the majority. Also note that this is not the first time that Doom has had accusations of using Mains so it doesn't look good.

My Pov shows us running away from the mains after what seemed to look like a win over you guys prior to the mains.

If we were using mains, why on earth would we say "doom asked us to help them"...?

Rockmen used to do this whilst wearing our capes, telling them off doom, saying they are doom etc.

If we were using mains, why on earth would we say "doom asked us to help them"...?

Rockmen used to do this whilst wearing our capes, telling them off doom, saying they are doom etc.

of course revenant would find out about a 5minute prep pkri of lpc pures at a tuesday midnight by themselves

if ur not a doom rank dont even bother replying ur being brainwashed its time to jump ship -> misfits-rs.com

of course revenant would find out about a 5minute prep pkri of lpc pures at a tuesday midnight by themselves

if ur not a doom rank dont even bother replying ur being brainwashed its time to jump ship -> misfits-rs.com

Ironic you call us brainwashed when you're sat here calling us doombreakable when we fight UB all the time lmfao no ones gonna jump ship to a 1 server clan.

Ironic you call us brainwashed when you're sat here calling us doombreakable when we fight UB all the time lmfao no ones gonna jump ship to a 1 server clan.

Do you fight against UB? yes.

Do you fight alongside UB if your opponent is Misfits? Yes.

You need to watch the Povs

you're so mad though. Doombreakable is the alliance you guys do on Fridays to compete against misfits lol

And is that you in your profile pic ? What are you a POG ? Clerk ? Logistic officer ? l0l

you're french canadian lmfao irl

ur a second class citizen in your own country dude look in the mirror

It's no wonder you're a low tier masser clan that needs twitch streamers to compete with anyone

you're french canadian lmfao irl

ur a second class citizen in your own country dude look in the mirror

It's no wonder you're a low tier masser clan that needs twitch streamers to compete with anyone

L0L you can only hide in cw with your 20 tlp members. Every time you step in the wild you get slapped around even when you attempt to crash

You're a fkn pakistani who works at 711 and lives on curry and slurpees

L0L you can only hide in cw with your 20 tlp members. Every time you step in the wild you get slapped around even when you attempt to crash

You're a fkn pakistani who works at 711 and lives on curry and slurpees

if you think you are slapping us then you must have some extremely low expectations of yourself

I'm a snow white anglophone and it feels really good, not that it matters though since I dont see race when I look at people like some other less civilized racist french 2nd class citizens.

if you think you are slapping us then you must have some extremely low expectations of yourself

I'm a snow white anglophone and it feels really good, not that it matters though since I dont see race when I look at people like some other less civilized racist french 2nd class citizens.

I'm rich, white and good looking. Sucks to suck

Day 1 of rivalry doom fakes member boards and gets exposed and than doesn't even come hit CD in wilderness and later loses a clan wars fight vs cd

Day 2 of rivalry doom only kills 3 members in f2p prep and unplugs routers trying to frame cd and gets audio leaked/1itemed all p2p trip and resorts to using mains

Day 3 doom closes the end 

keep killing them in f2p, ill keep killing them in p2p

I don't see your topic anywhere since you're trying to claim the win in game. I see no proof they were attacking Doom at all.

When a clan does brown sticky stuff like Doom does, it's hard to believe anything you say or not think badly of you. Clean your brown sticky stuff up if you don't want that image.

You don't see Misfits Ddos'ing, cancelling 1 week planned preps, declining pkri's because we are down opts or bringing mains. It's not worth the damage to our image and frankly... It's ruins the fun.