Attention misfits members and leaders

not a good look for a brand new sharkbrew rank to be downplaying abhorrent racism in his own clan buddy

He is partially arabic as well :/

Don't call out someone's nationality or ethnic background and then feel offended when the same is done in retaliation.

He laughed at him for being french canadian

Don't call out someone's nationality or ethnic background and then feel offended when the same is done in retaliation.

wow misfits reduced to slinging insults :/ im glad ub is taking the higher road and ignoring the racism.

how do u sleep at night condoning such awful behaviour

he's also in the military lmao

wow misfits reduced to slinging insults :/ im glad ub is taking the higher road and ignoring the racism.

how do u sleep at night condoning such awful behaviour

I do not know what you are talking about but sure. I realize you seek attention and quite frankly, that's not something i can provide you with :/

i love your activity on SB though! keep it up man

he's also in the military lmao

if you can't beat them in-game the next step is to try and tarnish their image haha

Racist attacks against Unbreakable members are unacceptable.

Zebra kevin has 24 hours to publicly apologize for his disrespectful words or there will be legal consequences.

http://ub-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/2597-french-canadian-leader-of-misfits-shows-true-colours-in-anti-pakistani-tirade/

@Hanu

You both do realise Zee is a higher rank in the Canadian military and is Arab right?

And Sharkbrews Spring Award for biggest banter post 2017 goes tooooooo! 

lol what a joke

as if this type of rhetoric isn't seen in the community every day. unfair to call out 1 person without speaking on the entire issue-shows this is more for selfish gain than to actually defend ur members

absolutely disgusting behaviour by this misfits clan. its upsetting to see that in such a progressive time we can still have such hate and division amongst ourselves. news flash: a person's skin colour does not define them, we are all pink on the inside.

a public apology is the least you can do zebra