Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P: Making History ~ 12 Years ~ 110 Pures Killing EOP

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak (ts.foe-rs.com)

tGf6nvg.png

Today the #1 Pure Clan Final Ownage Elite set out with 110 glorious pure elites ready to obliterate the scum of the pure community. Expecting mains, EOP showed up with 95 tomatos interested in triple logging to reach 150+ mains. Their intention today was to mass up and ruin our anniversary trip, however, unfortunately for them they fucked up and our trip was one of the best in a very long time. In fact we made history today, destroying 150 mains with 110 pures and never dropping below 95 in game. Think about how hard you try EOP, yet fail over and over again to have any impact on our clan. There's a reason for that, we are better than you and that will never change. It's sad to see EOP's legacy completely ruined being reduced to this state, and they claim it's the golden era of the clan haha.

With EOP dropping numbers as the trip went on after we played them, easily manoeuvring around the wilderness hitting other clans fighting, they finally rushed us near the castle and realised they made a mistake as they were about to get obliterated off the map. After a while of fighting at bandit camp we completely destroyed them pushing them into single with ease many times. When they were cleared off the map and begging for returners in single, with 100 elites still standing on the battlefield in multi we called it, victorious.

HviOSgI.png

Of course they waited for us to leave and took a fake ending picture. Can't expect more from tomatos. See you tomorrow with whatever broccolied brown sticky stuff you want to pull off.

Thanks to all elites for attending!

What are you waiting for? Join the #1 Pure Clan today.

iHUpFOh.png

iSm8tWG.pngtPtz9z7.png

~Austin

~Heismberg

~Bryan

~Ir0ny

~Tyendinaga

~Horizon

iSm8tWG.png

pBO9Iar.png

We were sitting at hills hut when Fatality rushed us for some fun wishing us happy birthday. Cleared it up pretty quickly, thanks for the laughs and action.

pBO9Iar.pnglEv1oxZ.pngVUpVJHA.png

Ran into Fatality, CP and Supremacy north of mossies paying them a visit.

9tYxg3T.png

After walking around for about 30 minutes, we waited at bandit camp and EOP rushed us. We immediately began to destroy their mains and pushed them north west until we dominated them even more pushing them into single many times. Fight was over quite quickly despite EOP being 80% mains. Better luck next time trying to ruin our trip.

iSm8tWG.png

IuCJ6zV.png

JdK2HuM.png2O5r9J9.png

8BCRQL2.png

eEZ0Nie.png

0b6Jyyz.png

lI8ddQU.png

BBZZW8i.pngs3HadXb.pngf2Ilbys.png74v35Wo.pngPpWdoIE.pngdBeha6x.pngjN0kxCN.pngUukvWk8.pnge2018450919d12b8ed8634adcd472b16.pngd5586baafa6989cd4f60d63866f543b8.png

f2bb91b3c76840fd980f8632d9e005e9.png

9ab784dd65b9d2136b7ed683c8ad1e05.png

c51b49c2bdc7fc8f8a5590928648766e.png

63a9fa663f86863e7e892509bd148e43.png

7977679c18d9377439ea95b214eb8717.png

QdZRULD.png

g5YQXTL.png

vpqEGYc.png

AQNXNCr.png

e4ZHTqO.png

GbRtN95.png

NK2HKUX.png

J2TfpIz.png

kRsekUn.png

mMtV1m8.png

ukXJttZ.png

yynjsHz.png

DO6XCI1.png

22IM9bO.png

GxTxLgp.png

0VDNkl2.png

Vg19vK7.png

uh shut the fuck up broccoli lmfao

mfw ur in a main clan, at least you are in OP ( a pure clan )

i dont even have a main to use, I only use my lvl 85 1def, I don't trust any other clan besides my own, and eop

I can say that I killed G Smoke G like 10 times for 10 wizzy T sets, and looted like 81 rune scims. I made bank.

You spent 1 hour and 30 minutes in the wild ditch

When you grow balls to fight us, you had sup, ub, aao in ur capes, also af

fi was sniping eop all the time

AND YOU FUCKING LEFT WHEN 100 PIRATES SCIMMED FATALITY AND PUSHED EM TO SINGLES

brown sticky stuff clans always do that, when they don't trust in their quality, they take fake ending pics

Feels bad to be in fo at this time 

Pm me if you wanna leave that rathole or just down to make some geepee spying