Misfits Official Sunday - Back to Basics

Asap

Ub beat the breaks off opiss and mf rushed in once it was basically over every time. But that is how crash fights go.

you would knonw ;)

Lmao, you pulled like no more then 40.. not 50 and that gwas? congratz on gwassing 10 members out of 90 while we rushed single. We knew you was gonna do it, but we also knew that 90% of our clan would make it to single to hit you off the rest of them. You then proceeded to die to us in single, one by one. 

amazing tactics lmao, sums up your no action trip. 

Lmao, you pulled like no more then 40.. not 50 and that gwas? congratz on gwassing 10 members out of 90 while we rushed single. We knew you was gonna do it, but we also knew that 90% of our clan would make it to single to hit you off the rest of them. You then proceeded to die to us in single, one by one. 

Sounds like a Special strategy right there LOLOL.

I was barraging the pile in singles for ages with no1 hitting me off after your cape count went down 30+

Again, bad leadership leading their troops into multi to hit off people in singles??? Very Stalin of you. I personally wouildn't be happy as a member.

Why not just world hop and move to singles???

@@Kanicus idk why ur even talking about this cos I heard u guys parked lvl 3s on corp hill to boost your numbers lmfao. But here's 42 of us does that sound like a good number?

91ce9b8d9b85ba4bfd28bc0bdf613d95.png

you went through the effort of checking your vids for your highest opt count, which is still -10 to what you claim you pulled, just don't get why you said you pulled over 50 when it was clear you didnt.

you went through the effort of checking your vids for your highest opt count, which is still -10 to what you claim you pulled, just don't get why you said you pulled over 50 when it was clear you didnt.

we did tho, why do u care so much?

How can you claim to be the #1 P2P clan when you barely can't even defeat any of the other top tier LPCs? l0l

Stop being justin beiber af, ty.

it always makes me laugh when a clan dedicates their topic to us and we didnt even realize they were trying to hit us

good times hopefully we do it again sometime

Maybe you should reply to IRC more often, just sayin'  :P