Ub really thought?

Enemy Soil

and looks comparatively lost to everyone else. pure clans war in f2p cycling clumps past 20v20 because of how impossible it is to get everyone tracked to a single pile. With a name labelled visual cue script on screen replacing a caller, anything lower than 50v50 is pretty pointless. It's why you lost to estonians without it lmfao.

and looks comparatively lost to everyone else. pure clans war in f2p cycling clumps at high opts because of how impossible it is to get everyone tracked to a same pile. With a huge visual cue on screen anything lower than 50v50 is pretty pointless.

yeah so stfu then, easy for Olympus.

Don't say one thing then when proven wrong you change your mind, know your place

and looks comparatively lost to everyone else. pure clans war in f2p cycling clumps past 20v20 because of how impossible it is to get everyone tracked to a single pile. With a name labelled visual cue script on screen replacing a caller, anything lower than 50v50 is pretty pointless. It's why you lost to estonians without it lmfao.

I'm guessing you have only pure clanned in your life but in main clans the only thing you do is single pile and it's not hard to keep up with unless you're brown sticky stuff I don't even use exilent and I manage quite fine because of my experience also all olympus ever does is singles even in the wild with movements here and there

I'm guessing you have only pure clanned in your life but in main clans the only thing you do is single pile and it's not hard to keep up with unless you're brown sticky stuff I don't even use exilent and I manage quite fine because of my experience also all olympus ever does is singles even in the wild with movements here and there

yeah, main clans single pile because they can't run around cycling in rune armour and anything other than single piles with tier 30/40 weapons doesn't kill anyone in armoured 99 defence. You used a client script that makes pure f2p warring at those opts totally brainless. In pre-eoc people didn't even use scripts that were available to them which spammed a designated name across members' clients because they were seen as too pathetic, a multiple client visual marker with a name floating above it is just game breaking and the equivalent of being happy that you barely won with an aimbot against better players.

if you really do call single piles in wildy 50v50s it's no wonder why you're so bad.