Misfits late night midweek - ub+mains ate brown sticky stuff, appearances of doom/aao/cd

hotguy

WvQWuuV.png

received rumor that ub was out n about so we quickly arranged a pkri. ub was getting worked but unfortunately the fight was quickly crashed by doom/aao/cd. Misfits stood strong as the last clan standing while everyone fled the scene leaving us to clear a few leftover mains.

next time refrain from bringing mains it's no longer funny anyway, Every clan that chose to move to the low defence bracket did it committed to keep it as intended: a low defence bracket

cyAgLjw.png

vids tell the tale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKa3SBeI0A&feature=youtu.be

cyAgLjw.png

f99f05f88d328447ae9ec7dad3fc9ce2.png

0d0c2c99e2dcfcaf25a1c66e129a05ce.png

7df71b2d7a3bed0b44fe39d67f529bca.png

Not surprised that uB used mains and again started ragging, they did the same against Olympus three days ago. They're a strong clan, with a weak mindset, just wish they could play nice and not get mad when they lose, this is the outcome of it.. (Mains/ragging). And lots of crying about a free client beep boop

ya im playing a game made for 13 year olds but look how mature i am by saying justin beiber to his post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

What other word best describes my justin beiber at your post?

???

What other word best describes my justin beiber at your post?

don't waste your time with that child. He's long gone

Not surprised that uB used mains and again started ragging, they did the same against Olympus three days ago. They're a strong clan, with a weak mindset, just wish they could play nice and not get mad when they lose, this is the outcome of it.. (Mains/ragging). And lots of crying about a free client beep boop

Expected. Can't compete so you use mains. In my pov I was doing hella damage until they decided to camp me with a main. Then they have the nerve to blame a client when they lose to Olympus pures vs pures without mains lol

tell ur ranks to drop the mains/rag slave boy

Dude I'm freaking in your clan. I'm just disappointed bc zee kept saying we were winning but I kept Dieing. I thought maybe it was just me but now our vids are showing that we lost. I don't like propaganda I'm an honor pure clanner and saw us lose and have a main with hs

@@Kim nice "pure" clan you've got.

I knew when bringing this scene back hpc brown sticky stuffters that stepped down were going to bring cancer along, no worries we've got ways to exterminate the virus

olympus is the purest clan in the scene!!!!!!!

Gj guys looked like an exilent trip

haha good one