Retards drop your mains.

Rise Against

keep it up and we'll have no problem doing p2p sundays instead, and you can pull 25 with sign ups for a mandatory rag trip :)

Lmfao at this guy thinking we actually give a fuck. Why dont you do it actually, its another clan bullied to P2P, getting pretty easy at this point.

About 30% of those mains are CD either used to scout/rag/antirag.

Fs are denying the rest are theres which I probably believe since they're the first to admit if they actually do bring mains.

I think the rest 70% e,g doom Ben, doomwizzyg, saulis are either rockmen accounts or random mains from other clans

I've actually never seen a more weak minded clan than rage. Sees 2-3 mains in a 50v50 3way cluster and cries. Going p2p where cd will actually rag you instead of having 10 people bring fire blasts and 1 ticking the 70hp mains. Rage is either braindead or a bunch of babies.

weak minded? are you cauliflower or just fucking cauliflower. This is what a weak minded clan looks like

90d02097eb9e255d760397c28f098cb1.png

Cant compete log in the mains, Suck mad dick at runescape log in the mains. dont wanna lose to rage log in the mains. Critical BrainDamage is the most weak minded pussy ass cry baby clan open behind Eopiss that is.

with your history of bringing mains everybody knows there urs too lmfao 

You forget that you also used mains aka any main could be yours as it is ours

lol if you go back in time a couple months when imperial was still open and u were pulling 40 with like 30 mains u can clearly see whos the main clan and lets not forget you were the ones that started bringing mains when u started losing you do the same thing now u bring maxed mains on top of ur fights vs doom to increase your cape counter lol dont act like ur innocent lmfao everybody knows ur dirty tactics

lol if you go back in time a couple months when imperial was still open and u were pulling 40 with like 30 mains u can clearly see whos the main clan and lets not forget you were the ones that started bringing mains when u started losing you do the same thing now u bring maxed mains on top of ur fights vs doom to increase your cape counter lol dont act like ur innocent lmfao everybody knows ur dirty tactics

???? we exposed doom for mass making level 3's lmfao and ur bitching about maxed mains to kill scouts? we dont even let mains wear the cape jesus i pray u get a leak in CD just to leak our ts3 god damn 

???? we exposed doom for mass making level 3's lmfao and ur bitching about maxed mains to kill scouts? we dont even let mains wear the cape jesus i pray u get a leak in CD just to leak our ts3 god damn

Cd is a piss poor main clan. Can't compete in the main scene and what do you know can't compete in the pure scene even with mains.