Unbreakable vs Misfits 38v38 P2P Prep 3-0

UB Public Relations

???

It's a run in... Both clans attack at the same time when the gate drops (or in Wilderness, attack when the F you can...). In our previous prep, we had to wait until you dropped your Opts to match (but you waited until 2 minutes after the gates dropped).

Your name checks out though.

then stand at your portal until we drop

@@Koed Beastly join ub while you have some dignity left

400m and i'll take some clannies with me *justin beiber alert*  :P

OT: bare in mind that misfits hasnt got a history.

We arent a TLP remake and neither do we have a stable CW based core like Ub (best CW'ers imo).

Dont expect any clan to claim a win from UB in CW tbh.

We are a newly founded clan so please stop the flaming :D .

You know only our 2 clans accept preps where all other clans decline it, so just say thanks for the prep and end the hate.

You know we arent on the same level for now but still we accept to have preps, go flame the clans that only decline  ;).

Chillax with all the banter flame, makes me lol.

Thanks for the prep and GJ on your win!

See you guys around for the next fight  :)

You know only our 2 clans accept preps where all other clans decline it, so just say thanks for the prep and end the hate.

Ironic you want people to end the hate yet you're clearly hating on doom. Throw me a PM and doom will be happy to arrange a P2P or F2P prep vs you.

OT: Gz UB, looking like #1 matched atm. Looking forward to our prep tonight

Ironic you want people to end the hate yet you're clearly hating on doom. Throw me a PM and doom will be happy to arrange a P2P or F2P prep vs you.

OT: Gz UB, looking like #1 matched atm. Looking forward to our prep tonight

STFU you declined 4x preps on us.

First time Hormone set it up through IRC, confirmed it 2x  and no other Doom ranks were aware of it on the day for it to happen.

Makes me laugh so hard at your staffteams' capacities LMFAO.

You have a spam war with us where we asked you for a prep in 30 mins after our official trip which you agreed on.

Legend says I'm still waiting on the chall.

There is a difference between hating a clan after they gave you a respectful fight (sounds like backstabbing) or being complete garbage.

On the latest case you get what you're asking for :') .

STFU you declined 4x preps on us.

First time Hormone set it up and no other Doom rank were aware of it.

Makes me laugh so hard at your staffteams' capacities LMFAO.

You have a spam war with us where we asked you for a prep in 30 mins after our official trip which you agreed on.

Legend says I'm still waiting on the chall.

There is a difference between hating a clan after they gave you a respectful fight (sounds like backstabbing) or being complete garbage.

On the latest case you get what you're asking for :') .

Well looking by the result of this prep you were complete garbage, not even doing r3 so by your logic it's alright then l0l

You never even asked us for a 30 minute prep, you just said "prep" and we said "yes", followed by you ending your trip.

Please provide us with logs of us "declining 4x preps" from you because we have no reason aside from our scheduling to decline preps vs you considering you're worse than UB (who we're prepping today and have prepped in the past) so we have no reason to be scared of brown sticky stuffters.

But as I said, PM me and we can arrange a prep sometime next week instead of deflecting it with an essay of rage.