EOM trying to take credit for the dead HPC scene is embarassing as FUCK

Erik

We've obliterated every clan individually or together while using no mains so what's your excuse now?

All it took was 75 pures to send you down 8]

You were never a clever kid with good grades in school were you Murd?

What the fuck does 3 SHARKBREW AFTERMATHS have to do with mains you broccoli? Hahaha

It means that they got successfully verified as PURE aftermaths because NO MAINS were used.

While FO's aftermath got verified as MAIN because you need mains to compete (on your anni) LOL

Sit down low tier Erik, before you have a stroke.

it's disingenuous for one clan to take credit for faults that nearly every clan contributed to as far as HPC went.

TLP ran out of gas. EOP/Sv were anti-competitive, Doom/RD closing, Fi not competitive, CP doing whatever, FOE coming and going, Rage/OP not good enough, Supremacy being the only recent hpc to make a splash for a short whole...the downward spiral lasted for over a year

stfu lmfao, you were one of those that told me hpc were never legit gonna move down calling me a broccoli l0

As for the mains... Ill leave you with this..Low Tier Erik.

EOP (last 2 weekends):

2i95wed.png

FO (would post more, but thats the only losing topic they managed to post here in past month due to EOP bullying them):

2j1r288.png

As for the mains... Ill leave you with this..Low Tier Erik.

EOP (last 2 weekends):

2i95wed.png

FO (would post more, but thats the only losing topic they managed to post here in past month due to EOP bullying them):

2j1r288.png

holy brown sticky stuff so u posted 3 topics u must be the best heh

stfu lmfao, you were one of those that told me hpc were never legit gonna move down calling me a broccoli l0

Actually, i said it was doubtful for a multitide of reasons, which are as valid now as they were then.

Your own behavior prevented that which you wanted to happen(clans moving down) from happening sooner

Actually, i said it was doubtful for a multitide of reasons, which are as valid now as they were then.

Your own behavior prevented that which you wanted to happen(clans moving down) from happening sooner

nope at least i showed faith and hope in helping the pure scene. refer to my sig about your comment

You're talking about clever after you post a topic as justin beiber as control pker's?

justin beiber for you, logic for others. But then again you're an EOP member Murd. I don't expect much from you and your brain.

Ah yes as if FOE brought mains on their anniversary, or ever the past 5 years for weekends for that sake

Holy fuck you're literally braindead bitchboy Murd

(Did you just say mains????)

(21:58:23) <@[Foe]Zack> yo

(21:58:26) <@[Foe]Zack> get on ur mains

(21:58:27) <@[Foe]Zack> and get them to eop mas

(FO never teams guys)

(00:02:36) <@[Foe]Fred> we can never win this fight? (00:02:39) <@[Foe]Fred> are you joking (00:02:44) <@[Foe]Fred> like (00:02:51) <@holydreams> try getting fi here (00:02:56) <@[Foe]Fred> a 2v1 vs these clans is never something you can win they will never stop returning

(mother EOP doing big things, heh)

(22:51:31) <@holydreams> we wont win

(22:51:32) <@[FO]Last_Rites> oh ye i can't see what he's typing

(22:53:14) <@[FO]Zack> ofc we won't win

(22:53:20) <@[FO]Zack> i told jack not to fight 75 fucking eop

(22:53:21) <@[FO]Zack> but he doesn't listen

Your logic is the easiest to beat man, spot the mains

GOfPG3F.png

Oh one picture without mains, you must be very proud Murd! Especially since you have to show me to prove some kind of point. Jesus christ lmao you're embarassing yourself

Oh one picture without mains, you must be very proud Murd! Especially since you have to show me to prove some kind of point. Jesus christ lmao you're embarassing yourself

More so it's amusing to watch people embarrass themselves when their excuse generators loses its validity through overuse.

Edit: Would you like me to dumb that statement down so you can understand?

i think ur missing the point any broccoli with a set of fingers can post a topic

Yep, you did miss the point.

They were VERIFIED as PURE weekend because no1 could dispute our topics due to NO MAINS BEING USED (which this very topic blames us for LOL).

FO's topic was VERIFIED as MAIN because it was proven that they USED MAINS AGAINST EOP.

#saltyZach LOL.