EOM trying to take credit for the dead HPC scene is embarassing as FUCK

Erik

Didnt you already get bullied off these forums? 

The day we stopped using mains (over a month ago) we pulled 85 PURES and slammed every pure clan. If you actually think your members believe the brown sticky stuff you make up (multiple topics in your member boards crying about not fighting us) then you must be deluded. 

EOM has done nothing notable during their time on Runescape. Not shocking that they try to make claim to killing the HPC scene...even then...don't see why it's worth bragging about...

They aren't even a pure clan any more. BUT they aren't a main clan neither. They remind me more of the old TS Unit back in 05ish...or just another masser c.c like what Sparc Mac does. Same brown sticky stuff quality...

Feel sorry for EOP members. Hope they know that not every clan community is as brown sticky stuff as EOP.

Didnt you already get bullied off these forums? 

The day we stopped using mains (over a month ago) we pulled 85 PURES and slammed every pure clan. If you actually think your members believe the brown sticky stuff you make up (multiple topics in your member boards crying about not fighting us) then you must be deluded. 

Btw you're on vacation you reject get off your computer and go take a shower jesus christ.

Stfu Jojo

I'm loyal and have more pride. I'm a fucking man. You're a weak pussy lmfao. No backbone, no pride, no self respect. Consider seeing a therapist because you're going to have commitment problems irl you little two faced fuck LOL.

You sound mad as FUCK 

when does irl come into an rs clan, you sir need to go outside  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:hehehe: