Dome

nICK1

If you are not going to control this dumb ass cok eyed fuck leading doom midweeks and attacking my members on his main you will be dealt with accordingly. We came to this scene looking for pure only fights and a fresh start. so far every single clan, yes even including cd who you say are the ones bringing mains, are not the problem at all. If you would like to make the first step towards this scene becoming beyond belief cancer, be our guest.

reference:

5813f8cf69.png

/query any op in #clan-eop when you let us know how you plan to deal with this broccoli

SO, you took a picture of my 112 scout? Noice. Shows me doing nothing. All because i killed tannie 100 times when he was ragging l0l 

I wasn't leading l0l you're dumb as fuck, its called scouting broccoli. I did nothing on that account but run around on it killing tannie's scout l0l 

nice lie. refer to 1:18 to 1:28. your character stops and turns towards my vidder MULTIPLE times, who the fuck are you fooling? broccoli. for those slow or unaware he is the 112 with rag d hally gear attempting to attack the vidder

nice lie. refer to 1:18 to 1:28. your character stops and turns towards my vidder MULTIPLE times, who the fuck are you fooling? broccoli. for those slow or unaware he is the 112 with rag d hally gear attempting to attack the vidder

lmao solid evidence. 24 hours to explain yourself or your clan will be punished.

If you are not going to control this dumb ass cok eyed fuck leading doom midweeks and attacking my members on his main you will be dealt with accordingly. We came to this scene looking for pure only fights and a fresh start. so far every single clan, yes even including cd who you say are the ones bringing mains, are not the problem at all. If you would like to make the first step towards this scene becoming beyond belief cancer, be our guest.

reference:

5813f8cf69.png

/query any op in #clan-eop when you let us know how you plan to deal with this broccoli

You have 24 hours. I will kill your clan again.

Start off by actually showing up with the right numbers and go over board because you know your going to get fucked. 

Secondly, My account was there to kill scouts, not once could i even attack any of your pures but i fucked your mains pretty good apparently. 

Keep trying to put the blame on us when you start. For the record if you review all of our midweeks we have had no problems, but you/cd are the biggiest problem. 

At the end of the day, we are not scheduling any fights ( midweek) anymore, it was our fault in hoping you'd actually follow the rules and not be spastics and bring 10+ more then what was  said. 

You can sit there and say its the wilderness but we could of easily massed 30 guys up just like you did if we only knew you were going to pull this brown sticky stuff. 

SMD. 

3iIkz1D.png

Nice main, you were the one i killed 50 times l0l , stay easy. I geared to kill scout/mains, and look what i came across just that. 

SO, you took a picture of my 112 scout? Noice. Shows me doing nothing. All because i killed tannie 100 times when he was ragging l0l 

I wasn't leading l0l you're dumb as fuck, its called scouting broccoli. I did nothing on that account but run around on it killing tannie's scout l0l 

refer to 1:18 to 1:28

Nice main, you were the one i killed 50 times l0l , stay easy. I geared to kill scout/mains, and look what i came across just that. 

incorrect, that is not my account.

also, why would you be geared to kill scouts when every clan scouts the other during a pkri?

and why would you get caught on vid running around on said main trying to attack pures?

first pkri was even opts and you got fucked outright. second pkri we had more come on because we were tryna setup a pkri vs misfits who had 32 and decided to fight you before them. stop crying over a +6 when you literally go out every weekend and try and crash clans with a +20 lmfao. how does it feel fighting down because fearless has been doing that for 6 months bud.

you're so fucking justin beiber. you shoulda went to op with those propaganda skills.