Saturday: Destroying & Demoralizing Doom on their anniversary

del

lol stfu ur clan literally didnt go out so you can avoid us in f2p

eat sht bundle of twigsot

You're making excuses already lmfao. Cya tomorrow! Feel bad for EOP if you're really the one calling lmfao, fucking broccoli. 

You're making excuses already lmfao. Cya tomorrow! Feel bad for EOP if you're really the one calling lmfao, fucking broccoli. 

What excuses?

Your clan literally avoided going out because you knew for a damn fact you were going to get punished LMFAO

Yeah good luck tomorrow, you'll need it dumb ass

? the only excuse anyone made was fo not coming out in f2p on your opening weekend yikes

Wouldn't say you cleared us but gf

You literally ran to singles like 3 times with 20-25 less than EoP, i would say you wear cleared because you left the battlefield mate, gf though.

Isn't he a rank in Eop? That to me is enough tbh to be considered eops mains aswell, anyways gf and see ya tomorrow where mains don't really matter anyway :)

Show me those mains in any of the EoP fights and then you can talk again.

IDK about that....Dominate tomorrow and then you can claim #1.

Despite the results of the 100v100 vs FO today, EOP still has more claim for #1 than FO, considering that ya'll have basically turned back into 1 server clan now.

I havent seen you beat EoP in P2P for atleast 6 months now... I havent seen you beat EoP in F2P for 6 months...

You declined EoPs prep & fullout declarations...  

While EoP is dominant in all servers, taking #1 wildy every weekend in both servers & hasnt lost a single midweek event in 4 years, so i think its safe to say that FO has no claim for #1 over EoP, heh.

Very weak leadership, you had a whole clan close into you but you still decided on bringing main to compete with ur rivals 

am disgust

It's unhealthy to have such a frustration with a game, you've been preaching the same bs about mains despite no mains being affiliated with EoP. You're worse than leet with the Quran 

You literally ran to singles like 3 times with 20-25 less than EoP, i would say you wear cleared because you left the battlefield mate, gf though.

Show me those mains in any of the EoP fights and then you can talk again.

5:30 we did run cause crash but had 40-50 after re-rush