Why are we still restricting combat caps for preps?

موني

Yes lets get high combats on our accounts so 90 cb addy daddies are able to freely hit more accounts turning the scene slowly into an addy fest once more, then while were at it, 90 cb addy accounts will be about so we can make out 99 attack and be 110 cb, then we might as well get 39 def while were at it.

After that we could look to bring mains, sounds reminiscent. 

Don't kill the scene.

90cb 1-5defence should be fine.

I agree with no combat caps as long as it's 1-5 def. However, clans will gradually begin to take advantage of said cap and get 99atk/prayer. Resulting in useless accounts outside of clanning. Not to mention that there are some clans who already use 10+ def accounts to compete. Before you know it, we're using our 110cb pures again

im indifferent. i'd get 70-80 prayer if thats what the consensus wanted but i think managing your prayer adds an interesting aspect to 1 def fights. when it gets down to the ~15v15 snipe fights you could rely on 39 def to tank for you but with 1 def you really need that prayer which is kind of a crutch 

kinda lame how every1 is pushing the "lol my account is versatile for more than just clanning" when 70% of the people saying that don't even pk on their own

don't really care either way although 70+ pray would be fun

im indifferent. i'd get 70-80 prayer if thats what the consensus wanted but i think managing your prayer adds an interesting aspect to 1 def fights. when it gets down to the ~15v15 snipe fights you could rely on 39 def to tank for you but with 1 def you really need that prayer which is kind of a crutch 

nigga made a serious post lmfao

kinda lame how every1 is pushing the "lol my account is versatile for more than just clanning" when 70% of the people saying that don't even pk on their own

don't really care either way although 70+ pray would be fun

It's healthier for the people who DO go out on midweeks, single or multi, and be able to fight on an even playing ground against other clans. Weighing the positives and negatives of high atk/pray vs low atk/pray the lower leveled accounts just make more sense in a "pure scene".

Seems really pointless. The entire point of this is to have a scene without a huge combat difference so there are less mains on weekends & to have an even playing field. If you want to have like 2-3 101s in your clan go for it. Can you make exceptions in preps? Of course. Should you push people to do it? Absolutely not.

It's healthier for the people who DO go out on midweeks, single or multi, and be able to fight on an even playing ground against other clans. Weighing the positives and negatives of high atk/pray vs low atk/pray the lower leveled accounts just make more sense in a "pure scene".

word buddy

Please stop trying to ruin something good the community has going right now.

Your clan is the one who started this movement.  Stick with it.

Everyone is able to attack everyone at any level in the wild pretty much which makes it fun.  Don't have to worry about a big cb level difference in lvl 5 wild anymore.

Why not just do 1-5 def cap and leave it at that. Clans like misfits/eop/op/sup have accounts that are 1 def but just 70 prayer or something. I don't see a point of continuing to restrict to 88 combat cap.

What do you guys think?

Warning: Anything that isn't a constructive reply is going to get warned for spam, this topic will help with future rules for tournys/COTM rules etc. I just would like to see some feedback. 

#Ambassador

#84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

#aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngVIP

#UyO5XIc.pngGatekeeper

#Mediator

#Veteran

@

@@slushpuppy

@@Kim

@@Braden

Why not just prep on a 126?

If some rich nigga spends 180m on 99 prayer and has 60 attack, he will be 88 cb.

Meanwhile, the guy who cannot afford 99 prayer will stay 52 but has the choice to get 75 attack and gain higher melee accuracy.

If there was no cb cap, the rich nigga could just completely max out and have every advantage over the poor lil nigga.

Not every nigga can afford 99 prayer. Combat cap is good.

+1 keep it 88 cb cap 

Please stop trying to ruin something good the community has going right now.

Your clan is the one who started this movement. Stick with it.

Everyone is able to attack everyone at any level in the wild pretty much which makes it fun. Don't have to worry about a big cb level difference in lvl 5 wild anymore.

I agree that there is no need to have lvl 100 pures with 99atk 99pray. It would be just healthier for the pking/hybridding community to have pures that can actually stand a chance - this would give them a reason to pk more.

The overall goal should be to have a nice pure community with 1 def gear in both wildy and cwa. 

For preps:
I believe the best solution would be to make the cap around 92 combat and 1-20 defense. This is for people that have "failed" pures with a little higher attack, defense or prayer level. Since there are a few people that already have lvl 100 1 def accounts the prep fights could allow (if both sides agree) a few exceptions (like 1-3).

The following builds would be allowed:

gSD8LHh.png
3deWrGI.png
EbagkvH.png
OOPIHSs.png

As you can see theres a nice balance here, you cannot have much atk/def/pray advantage the same time. Atk makes you hit a little more accurate. Defense should have no value if we all use 1 def gear. Pray will help tons in f2p cwa but this is something that takes a lot of time and money.

For wildy:
The most important thing would be to get everyone to use 1 def gear. This means no black/xericians if you are 10 def and no mithril/mystic if you are 20 def.

Xericians is a huge boost over ghostly, they are cheap and you can stack them easily. If we start using them it would give a reason for people to get defense. If you cannot use the the gear in wildy I doubt there would be people getting defense for the gloves or boots (which sometimes you cant really check).