Supremacy dont get into something u cant end

Milzan

Yo @@Milzan my  buddy you don't wanna get your clan killed bro

Sir phil, you of anyone should know ill never off, dont get into something u cant end btw Kim going to e date me next l0l0l

It gets boring beating an already dead horse. 

u cant break me face it lmfao

Sir phil, you of anyone should know ill never off, dont get into something u cant end btw Kim going to e date me next l0l0l

u cant break me face it lmfao

Whats with the e-dating? can't handle a girl IRL ?

y dunno go ask kim and hebi l0l

Well id like to see your part of it. You are the one who is jealous about Kim and Hebi e-dating well atleast it looks like that because you brought the topic up like 4 times.

If you are so jealous, find another girl 4 example - your right hand.

Well id like to see your part of it. You are the one who is jealous about Kim and Hebi e-dating well atleast it looks like that because you brought the topic up like 4 times.

If you are so jealous, find another girl 4 example - your right hand.

ty for bumping my topic and give me $$$

quick reminder u ended first , dont make this happend every weekend please just watch RD + Envy what happend in less then 1 month ur next idont off

What happened to envy? You claim all these victories but pull 20 and hug singles? You're literally so justin beiber it hurts my eyes to read

You're so delusional mate sup is gonna kill Ur clan in less than a month I can put money on it

Lucky for aao they're irrelevant and pull so little they can just slip away and hide like nothing happened when they slump to 20 pulls

diden't read lmfao all iknow is that i closed ruin u had 12 left and that was ur rank team LOL

diden't read lmfao all iknow is that i closed ruin u had 12 left and that was ur rank team LOL

ah yes when people who don't call/lead events/generally do nothing claim they kill clans hahahaha

Hm u got baited into bringing up something completely irrelevant better not mention sup again they will kill Ur clan :P

ah yes when people who don't call/lead events/generally do nothing claim they kill clans hahahaha

Hm u got baited into bringing up something completely irrelevant better not mention sup again they will kill Ur clan :P

Dont need to call already got 3 people who does it perfect, ill kill ur clan from inside