What is your opinion?

fireSTAFF

Vote  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be allowed to call someone "retards"?

That is a lot of reports lol. And like it has been repeated several times to you, just appeal the warn. That is the only reason this keeps getting closed, since it is repeated information. 

I don't think you understand, at what point in any topic/status/or sentence for that matter, have I asked what should I do about getting warned? I give zero fucks about getting warned, I want what's best for this community, if that means no more calling people "retards", then I shant do that. In addition, to help the brown sticky stuffbrew community, I will report violaters of this.

Sharkbrew community is the most cancerous 'runescape community' by far

And if you take all this stuff seriously you need to re-evaluate your life.qJFr0qe.jpg

half these useless mods are 4n and dont know what free speech is aka bans/warnings etc , ill prob get a warning for this comment by the commie

Pretty sure the phrase was derived a few years ago on these forums from someone flaming another community member about their IRL special needs family member. It really isn't funny when people do that type of stuff tbh. Some people on this site can't tell the difference between being a moron and just posting banter. If you feel your warn was un-justified report/appeal it. Otherwise this thread isn't going to go far. 

Sharkbrew community is the most cancerous 'runescape community' by far

And if you take all this stuff seriously you need to re-evaluate your life.

qJFr0qe.jpg

half these useless mods are 4n and dont know what free speech is aka bans/warnings etc , ill prob get a warning for this comment by the commie 

I don't think you understand, at what point in any topic/status/or sentence for that matter, have I asked what should I do about getting warned? I give zero fucks about getting warned, I want what's best for this community, if that means no more calling people "retards", then I shant do that. In addition, to help the brown sticky stuffbrew community, I will report violaters of this.

All of this over a warn.

See above fam.

Pretty sure the phrase was derived a few years ago on these forums from someone flaming another community member about their IRL special needs family member. It really isn't funny when people do that type of stuff tbh. Some people on this site can't tell the difference between being a moron and just posting banter. If you feel your warn was un-justified report/appeal it. Otherwise this thread isn't going to go far. 

I don't remember who or why I called someone a broccoli, but it was not because they have a family member with special needs - that's not how I roll. The point of this topic is to get an idea of what the community thinks - and perhaps even make sure moderators are on the same page whether or not to warn/ban for these situations. I'm not losing sleep over a warning point, but I do think there needs to be consistency between mods. When I searched for "retards" on sharkbrew, there were over 100 times where someone called a member of the community a broccoli and @@Singles did nothing about it.

I am not sure I follow what you want lol. Answer is above, not much else I can say different. 

if you're just str8 up calling someone a retard u deserve it lmfao this isnt a forum for children its for respectable clanning discussion, if you're saying it in general eg "fo are retards" then yh its w/e

tldr grow up

Yup 

post-1-0-38873300-1402191123.png