2 year anniversary

Unreal

you joined Fi in 2017, what's actually wrong with u man.

i care not about clanning politics much anymore,I work too many hours and want a clan I can hop and prep and pk etc. Also the biggest point, I don't want to have to mute 1/2 the ts

ur comparing tlp with cd? yh ur braindead

Oh dear, now i know your position when it comes to intelligence after that... "ur comparing tlp with cd?" no where was that said ... smfh

All i said was that your clan was brown sticky stuff and is dead xD ty for giving me an easy victory :D

Oh dear, now i know your position when it comes to intelligence after that... "ur comparing tlp with cd?" no where was that said ... smfh

All i said was that your clan was brown sticky stuff and is dead xD ty for giving me an easy victory :D

cd is ass my dude u dont do p2p u dont care about cwars all u do is f2p wild n u lose there too lmfao

cd is ass my dude u dont do p2p u dont care about cwars all u do is f2p wild n u lose there too lmfao

Bro its okay to be a random and be brown sticky stuff and still crying about your brown sticky stuffty clan tlp dying, just get a random shoulder to cry on and let your heart out bro xD

Bro its okay to be a random and be brown sticky stuff and still crying about your brown sticky stuffty clan tlp dying, just get a random shoulder to cry on and let your heart out bro xD

whos crying ur the one who brought up tlp lmfao ur justin beiber as fuck imagine being a third world country citizen and piping up 

garbage ass cd clan lmfao ty