Eruption of Pures Saturday: Birth of #cluster125

17_

its safe to say 70 butt pirates erupted all over final doom 

so who won eop or foe? coz they both saying they won you guys need to come to a reasonable conclusion   :ph34r:

we beat these guys in a 70v70 f2p prep 3-0 and perfected them round 3 do you actually believe they beat us lol

Perhaps ended earlier than the rest, but still didnt lose a single fight.

Btw UB is ded af lol

when ur yawning all trip because ur tired of ur clan being brown sticky stuff

how do u drop 30 people in 1 hour

when ur yawning all trip because ur tired of ur clan being brown sticky stuff

how do u drop 30 people in 1 hour

Sorry but i dont yawn at our trips as theyre action packed and actually mean something considering that we're fighting top clans for #1 while your low tier tlp parody clan fights the likes of AAO & OP to feel relevant.

We can drop 50 people in 1 hour and still have enough people to beat your clan LOL

who did we team with?

the #1 clab eop that takes on 5 clans at once struggling now that all those rivalries they started are coming back to bite them in the arse? They're itching to bring mains when the slump starts :P

Sorry but i dont yawn at our trips as theyre action packed and actually mean something considering that we're fighting top clans for #1 while your low tier tlp parody clan fights the likes of AAO & OP to feel relevant.

We can drop 50 people in 1 hour and still have enough people to beat your clan LOL

but I was listening to you yawn all trip lol... or should i say 1 hour of it before you ended