EOP profits 750m+ off pure community.

u went from flaming eop thinking we got leaked to now gobsmacked. know ur place random ub +1

i can guarantee u were kept in the dark because u brown sticky stuff yourself when tannie made the vote topic and you were next in line to be exposed hahahah

i can guarantee u were kept in the dark because u brown sticky stuff yourself when tannie made the vote topic and you were next in line to be exposed hahahah

Are u just brain-dead or do u do this on purpose? Everything tannie posted about jamz was planned by the rank team LMAO. it made all of u dumbasses believe everything. Btw ur clan paid 100+M for nothing, ty for gp. Fuk ur dumb

2 weeks of pay split between like 10 ranks gz?

No1 cares about the split, its more about the fact that you retards fell for it and flamed EOP for days on Sharkbrew thinking it was all real & we're "slumping" lmfao.

I know that you probably have nightmares about EOP, which is why you're so obsessed on every EOP related topic, but cmon...

No1 cares about the split, its more about the fact that you retards fell for it and flamed EOP for days on Sharkbrew thinking it was all real & we're "slumping" lmfao.

I know that you probably have nightmares about EOP, which is why you're so obsessed on every EOP related topic, but cmon...

u had to leak irc logs of Ur ranks ddosing own members to gain everys1 trust so gz how is that ppl being retards? no1 cares you definitely fell for it as well

u had to leak irc logs of Ur ranks ddosing own members to gain everys1 trust so gz how is that ppl being retards? no1 cares you definitely fell for it as well

Those logs were faked, but only someone with a low iq like yourself wouldn't realise that by now

whyd he leave the clan then lmfao u didn't get told that part was real lol?

Who left the clan what lmao? We kicked tannie to make it believable and banned him. Them whole logs were faked over a scenario that occured originally to make it seem legit to everyone else. Just stop u random +1 lmao.