All Ex-Sovereign / Friends

D o n

CD has been open before Don was in it, we'll still be out killing brown sticky stuff clans 

CD was on the brink of closure before the latest version of Imperial closed into them. Now most of them are leaving, taking with them the bulk of quality members in CD. At best CD is about to slump, at worst they will close. This depends on whether anyone decides to take advantage of the opportunity to camp CD, and whether the newly opened SV will ally with CD the way they did last time they were in the same scene.

CD was on the brink of closure before the latest version of Imperial closed into them. Now most of them are leaving, taking with them the bulk of quality members in CD. At best CD is about to slump, at worst they will close. This depends on whether anyone decides to take advantage of the opportunity to camp CD, and whether the newly opened SV will ally with CD the way they did last time they were in the same scene.

Your leader abandonned your clan to join Cutthroat and the rest of your core left for Rage and EOP. Woof Woof you fucking dog.

well i doubt that, i've never even heard of you lmfao

what clan u in?

Now that's untrue my friend we both know you know who I am, there's no need to lie on a pure clanning discussion board.

Have a think before replying again as we wouldn't want anymore lies coming out.

Now that's untrue my friend we both know you know who I am, there's no need to lie on a pure clanning discussion board.

Have a think before replying again as we wouldn't want anymore lies coming out.

what clan u in? what clans u been in? did u play pre-eoc? u go by any other names? how do u know kyle?

i want u to answer some q's because this is my first day posting on here(mods can confirm) and i wanna get to know every1 :D

what clan u in? what clans u been in? did u play pre-eoc? u go by any other names? how do u know kyle?

i want u to answer some q's because this is my first day posting on here(mods can confirm) and i wanna get to know every1 :D

I'm the mac daddy, the guy your gf thinks about whilst she's in bed with you etc.

The only Kyle that comes to mind is the one who lost a flame war to me and bent the knee, ring a bell?

Let me guess, 14 other people so happen to use this account?