Apex's ACTION PACKED Sunday P2P PK Trip

Old Nox

ImIfeNP.gif

Today Apex went white water rafting with 50 sharks!

TRuamql.png

Videos of Trip

Nixon's POV

Colin's POV

8Y2YW31.png

Summary of Trip

Apex vs Fatality @ FOG

Apex vs Misfits @ Alkharid

Apex vs Doom @ 26 hill

Apex vs Fatality @ Bandit Camp

Apex vs Doom @ Chaos Alter

Apex vs AAO @ Pond

Apex vs Doom vs IR vs Fatality @ Falador

Apex vs Fatality @ Barbarian Village

Apex vs Fatality @ FOG

Please put more effort into your aftermath topics, otherwise we won't count them towards the wcotm in the future.

Thanks. 

@@Old Nox @@Colly

@@Seven

@@B-ryan @@exzrts @@GodStarPk @ @ @@Robbyy @@Singles @@Break @ @@Kim @@Braden

I briefly perused through the aftermath section and do not see any written rules toward "effort" of aftermath topics. Did I miss a topic? My apologies if this is the case.

Or are there news rules being implemented? If so, I am going to need you all to document the exact requirements needed to qualify as putting in "effort" (word count, picture count, vid count, number of different colors, layout, etc). 

I will happily oblige by the rules if they are documented and clearly defined. Otherwise, Randy R. Randall aka @@Seven, should not pipe up and continue verifying my topics.

Thank you all and kind regards,

Rancher Nox

@@Seven

I briefly perused through the aftermath section and do not see any written rules toward "effort" of aftermath topics. Did I miss a topic? My apologies if this is the case.

Or are there news rules being implemented? If so, I am going to need you all to document the exact requirements needed to qualify as putting in "effort" (word count, picture count, vid count, number of different colors, layout, etc). 

I will happily oblige by the rules if they are documented and clearly defined. Otherwise, Randy R. Randall aka @@Seven, should not pipe up and continue verifying my topics.

Rancher Nox

lmfao i love you nox

@@Seven

Rancher Nox

I think Seven just wants you to elaborate on your summaries rather than just list what clans you fought, and where it happened. I personally have no issues with your aftermaths. This is coming from someone who takes time preparing his own aftermath topics. (for misfits)

I wasn't talking about the current topic, but some previous aftermath topics Apex had in the last month with minimum effort.

Dw, I wasn't piping up & I'll continue with that (as long as the topics meet the requirements) although yes, the following will be implemented -

Should we be stricter of the creation of aftermath topics?

For example:

https://www.sharkbre...sunday-pk-trip/

I recieved comments about how they should have made effort in terms of their summary. 

Another example:

Some clans may post their pkri but in the topic body, they will only put a banner of from their clan and paste the video.  

@@exzrts, as a part of the wcotm team, thats all you got to say?