Regarding XLPC

exzrts

Your an tomato, stop talking.

you cant change a combat cap by 15 after clans have been open for 3 months encouraging their members to train up.

eat your socks tomato.

and this,

When was the last time your clan went out? Tomato

imagine being slushpuppys dog and being forced to post this topic, for anyone who doesn't know @@exzrts has a maxed lvl 70 xlpc account. @@slushpuppy forced him to make this topic. Sharkbrew has never and will never decide the combat cap on the scene, many xlpc's have their own forums if you think we need this platform to advertise our events you're sadly mistaken seen as 99% of people on here couldn't give a fuck about xlpc.

We will remain to cap the scene at 75 and below and that won't change, especially not by the hand of people who have nothing to do with the scene.

Yes, we can only lock/hide topics. However if this sort of member leeching continues putting a toll on the lower pulling LPCs, I am sure they will come after those "xLPCs"

they can try lmfao, xlpcs pulled 50/60 lower pulling lpcs struggle to get 30 to their trips rofl. Not to mention the last thing any of these 'lower pulling lpcs' need is another clan camping you and I assure you that's exactly what will happen if any of them try and come near us lmfao

imagine being slushpuppys dog and being forced to post this topic, for anyone who doesn't know @@exzrts has a maxed lvl 70 xlpc account. @@slushpuppy forced him to make this topic. Sharkbrew has never and will never decide the combat cap on the scene, many xlpc's have their own forums if you think we need this platform to advertise our events you're sadly mistaken seen as 99% of people on here couldn't give a fuck about xlpc.

We will remain to cap the scene at 75 and below and that won't change, especially not by the hand of people who have nothing to do with the scene.

no1 cares dude xlpcs should b banned of these forums way 2 irrelevant

You are hugely mistaken if you think going from 70 to 75 will help your clan as I had xLPC'd before and vast majority of the recruits were in the 50 cb bracket.

On the contrary, your clan is actually going against the majority trend by advertising yourself as 75- when the sheer number of varrock/edge pures found pking are around 50-60.

It is not without saying that there are 70~ levels pures, but at this stage, 3/4 of the LPCs can hit your clan at sperm.

Going 75 will only just attract the attention of larger & far more experienced clans who will definitely obliterate you.

You are hugely mistaken if you think going from 70 to 75 will help your clan as I had xLPC'd before and vast majority of the recruits were in the 50 cb bracket.

On the contrary, your clan is actually going against the majority trend by advertising yourself as 75- when the sheer number of varrock/edge pures found pking are around 50-60.

It is not without saying that there are 70~ levels pures, but at this stage, 3/4 of the LPCs can hit your clan at perm.

Going 75 will only just attract the attention of larger & far more experienced clans who will definitely obliterate you.

I spend more time in 308 than anyone else on these forums and I can assure you that the 50-60 combat pures are all snipe teams that have no interest in clanning. 

We aren't scared of any LPC, we've been trying to prep them actually and none of them will fight because they don't want to lose to an xlpc. I highly doubt any of the higher tier LPC's would feel the need to come near us and any of the lower tier ones i'm 99% sure we could steamroll any of them.

keep ur xlpc topics out of sb no1 cares

our xlpc topics get more comments than your brown sticky stuffty brid videos, maybe you should keep them off sb. TY 4 MINI

I spend more time in 308 than anyone else on these forums and I can assure you that the 50-60 combat pures are all snipe teams that have no interest in clanning. 

We aren't scared of any LPC, we've been trying to prep them actually and none of them will fight because they don't want to lose to an xlpc. I highly doubt any of the higher tier LPC's would feel the need to come near us and any of the lower tear ones i'm 99% sure we could steamroll any of them.

our xlpc topics get more comments than your brown sticky stuffty brid videos, maybe you should keep them off sb. TY 4 MINI

Outburst vs Eop

60 vs 60 

F2P pkri

@@Jamz @ @

We aren't scared of any LPC, we've been trying to prep them actually and none of them will fight because they don't want to lose to an xlpc. I highly doubt any of the higher tier LPC's would feel the need to come near us and any of the lower tear ones i'm 99% sure we could steamroll any of them.

one brid video of mine gets more views than all ur event videos combined l m f a o posts arent relevant when its the same ppl bumpin ur brown sticky stuff topics

I was in Shadow Kings and my experience in 308 and 318 edge are way different. Nearly 3/4 of our members(35+ pull weekend, 15~ midweeks) were fresh recruits to clanning, and it showed in their experience.

We aren't scared of any LPC, we've been trying to prep them actually and none of them will fight because they don't want to lose to an xlpc. I highly doubt any of the higher tier LPC's would feel the need to come near us and any of the lower tier ones i'm 99% sure we could steamroll any of them.

Then you should move up, or you will be forced to move up/they come to you. You can't really expect to have the cake and eat it right?

Also I severely doubt you be able to beat any of the lower pulling (40-) LPCs, but the real reason why no1 wants to prep you is because both participants have to be eligible for CWL/COTM. Prepping you guys would be a waste of time and supplies.