broccoli in the community needs to be dealt with

Bradyb

@@Tannie you're flaming cd/eop for bringing mains but in reality the one who started it was an angry eop guy who got kicked from his clan. If you stopped trying to rag eop with mains and maybe idk grow up this brown sticky stuff would stop instantly, i contact eop on weekends when they fight 1v1 vs rage and they don't bring them out or login to them until u come crashing the fight with ur mains. Holy brown sticky stuff i thought i was justin beiber, go try getting laid irl.

my friend @@Bradyb this is why we not same level as i explained before.

EOP HAS NEVER STOPPED THE USAGE OF MAINS. THEY'VE BEEN HIDING IT. I HAVE ALREADY SHOWN LOGS. everytime they lose a fight, their solution = mains. look at this : https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/34428-dont-bite-the-hand-that-feeds-you/page-1

since day 1. they've been hiding mains. pretending to be random. they 'dont' use it when they have a +20 on everyone. but once its matched. u see 'random' mains start to show up lmfa0

dont think him "ragging" eop with 2 losers (lom&dev1l) is affecting eop in any way

i think eop won the brown sticky stufftest sunday trip of the year.

imagine having the highest pull. and no pic dump topic. lmfa0000

i think eop won the brown sticky stufftest sunday trip of the year.

imagine having the highest pull. and no pic dump topic. lmfa0000

pretty sure all the high pulling clans had a bad trip yesterday cuz they were all scared of fighting each other (beside eop we will fight anyone) lol

the low pulling clans were probably the only ones that had a good trip yesterday

pretty sure all the high pulling clans had a bad trip yesterday cuz they were all scared of fighting each other (beside eop we will fight anyone) lol

the low pulling clans were probably the only ones that had a good trip yesterday

EoP WILL FIGHT ANYone? LoLLL??? why did u end when foe spread at gdz waiting for u lmfa0. why did u leader @@Jamz rage quit l000l

EoP WILL FIGHT ANYone? LoLLL??? why did u end when foe spread at gdz waiting for u lmfa0. why did u leader @@Jamz rage quit l000l

we were spread @ white plat for around 20 minutes and instead of fo rushing us, a fo member was feeding our locs to JaJa lol, nice try though also dont think anyone rage quit lol cuz we maintained our pull throughout the whole trip

nice one tho lmao  ^_^

we were spread @ white plat for around 20 minutes and instead of fo rushing us, a fo member was feeding our locs to JaJa lol, nice try though also dont think anyone rage quit lol cuz we maintained our pull throughout the whole trip

nice one tho lmao  ^_^

so u telling me u maintained ur pull entire trip. so 60 man sat for 2hours on their computer on sunday and did nothing? hahahaha

were u guys blind on fo? why dont u rush fo?

i didnt know i became a foe member lmfa0000. it was me that gave jaja ur locs l0l0l

so u telling me u maintained ur pull entire trip. so 60 man sat for 2hours on their computer on sunday and did nothing? hahahaha

were u guys blind on fo? why dont u rush fo?

i didnt know i became a foe member lmfa0000. it was me that gave jaja ur locs l0l0l

ye we did maintain our whole pull lmfao, whats worse ppl spending 2 hrs on a sunday or someone spending 22 hours at single strip ragging in F2P lmfao

not our fault fo are scared to fight us

lmfao funny because jaja leader gave eop ranks logs of a fo member pming him brown sticky stuff lmfaooo good one though ur not that special

U just got your clan killed m8.

nice one tho lmao  ^_^

That's what your clan did to us m8 lmfao. Didn't mind it tho, gave us some free +1's like sotd, zgs, kraken and stuff.