Favorite Clan Rivalry

Warbow

I liked the EoP vs FI rivalry but tbh it was too ez.

EoP vs MM when both clans pulled 100+ for multiple weeks straight was fun af, probably one of my favorite.

As an outsider looking in, MM vs FOE was always pretty fun to watch as well.

PS lol at all the sv piping up on this topic whose clan got bullied from lpc to hpc to main scene 3 times and got dicked each time. They re-open, have a couple good weekends then switch scenes when they get fucked. Pipe down small lads.

i heard they logged out, got a diff world and ran to new gate to take "ending" lmfao

They had a prep vs foe planned so they mass tellied up with their ~50 ppl that came on for prep and tried to clear us. When they couldn't they took fake ending and went to their prep

you never took p2p clw off them lmfao, u won like one prep out of 58 and also lost the p2p fullout, mhm.

@@HolyDreams

true...

@@iObsession we beat tlp in everything when it was still 1-20 defence and eop was closed at that point in time so we were #1 with ease

you guys mass trained 30 defence and had mains so you always had the advantage while we didn't so we dropped off in f2p wildy but p2p wildy we were still always #1

and preps it ended with 25-6 when tlp closed + we won the j cup so idk, i think it ended differently...

Who was your favorite pure clan rivalry? Been so many since, whether you were apart of them or not.

Litmob vs poison.

I know why ur favorite rivalry wasn't f2p hybrids........ because Fh wooped dat ass

true...

@@iObsession we beat tlp in everything when it was still 1-20 defence and eop was closed at that point in time so we were #1 with ease

you guys mass trained 30 defence and had mains so you always had the advantage while we didn't so we dropped off in f2p wildy but p2p wildy we were still always #1

and preps it ended with 25-6 when tlp closed + we won the j cup so idk, i think it ended differently...

ye 0 from me i only played at the start of 2k16

i started clanning like yesterday lol,

had a lot of fun in the misfits vs doom rivalry, we'd fight down 20 and get full clears up on gdz in times no other clans were crashing plus all 1def pures, those big 1v1s barely happen now. the brown sticky stuff talking was epic also and in the end they lost the p2p prep after canceling for 4 months.

as of now ub vs rage rivalry is looking promising, both pull close to one another they just need to fight more

Outsider looking in 2014 Leet tactics vs Destruction looked like a really good intense rivalry and im not trolling lmao

EoP vs Fi 2014

Eop vs Foe early 2015

Tlp vs SV

EoP/TLP vs Sv/Fi rivalry was one of the most fun rivalries legit ever

Rage/OP vs CD

OP vs SV

Doom vs SV

OP vs CD

OP vs Imp

Severence vs Imp

Outsider looking in 2014 Leet tactics vs Destruction looked like a really good intense rivalry and im not trolling lmao

EoP vs Fi 2014

Eop vs Foe early 2015

Tlp vs SV

EoP/TLP vs Sv/Fi rivalry was one of the most fun rivalries legit ever

Rage/OP vs CD

OP vs SV

Doom vs SV

OP vs CD

OP vs Imp

Severence vs Imp

yeh i remember smoking imp as sev was ez

fury vs massacre