[EXPOSED]Fatality Faking Forum Activity

B-ryan

Imagine caring so much about a guild on a java based medieval times simulator that you actually go on their community messaging board where they discuss wizards archers and warriors gameplay and spend your free time looking at people's activity times on the "members online today" function and actually get super excited and make a topic thinking anyone will care when you see a player hasn't logged in in the past 24 hours

Imagine caring so much about a guild on a java based medieval times simulator that you actually go on their community messaging board where they discuss wizards archers and warriors gameplay and spend your free time looking at people's activity times on the "members online today" function and actually get super excited and make a topic thinking anyone will care when you see a player hasn't logged in in the past 24 hours

you care just as much buddy this furthers my claims on your clan's hypocrisy

@@B-ryan accept the prep vs FI and I'll make a return for a day. I'll join misfits for an hour or so, and bring some people along too :) Not sure how FI can talk brown sticky stuff from the bottom so it'd be nice to put them back in their place again.

Also where's dat drawing of pogba at?!

Lets get the band back together

you don't care but are also telling me to eat your socks? Hypocrite indeed lol

That was to Dazzled, a good friend of mine and it was clearly a joke lmfao

Are you blind or something or just that emotional over this game that u think even though I quoted a completely different person it's still to you? Weirdos man

That was to Dazzled, a good friend of mine and it was clearly a joke lmfao

Are you blind or something or just that emotional over this game that u think even though I quoted a completely different person it's still to you? Weirdos man

sounds good