Entire New COTM System

موني

The idea itself is good but you can't force clans to prep, if they don't want to prep they simply won't prep.

Everyone seems to forget this website is just a discussion board for pures.

clans that dont prep will continue to not prep. not my problem.

also Another suggestion to avoid people knowing who they're fighting, the minimum req for the prep numbers wise should be determined on what clans pull to that server on the weekend, obviously if eop pull 70 to sunday and unbreakable pull 65 the minimum should not be 30/35, more like 45/50

this goes for smaller clans too, obviously if aao and apex battle it out it can't be 35v35 because aao pull like 18 to trips and apex pull like 26

find a middle ground in between what clans pull in that server  where you can prep

foe would have loved this in 2015

tlp would have loved this in 2016

eop would have loved this last month when they were considered decent in clanwars

wow unbreakable would love this right now

don't be hypocrites. if you're not willing to fight everyone then that's fine, take negative to your COTM, because if you're not willing to fight everyone for COTM then you don't deserve it do you?

IDK why this is so difficult to understand...  Shouldn't be COTM if you arent willing to prep ppl.

No one is going to force AAO to do a 40v40 with foe in p2p.  its about consistently prepping other clans that pull similar opts.

decent idea, but it is working how it is currently. Fairly sure it isnt worth some clans pulling 40 to have to sit 15 to a brown sticky stuffter clan pulling minimum

Personally, I like the idea but the issue with this is exactly what @@Pun said. 

Clans that pull higher will have to sit a significant amount of people if they are facing a low opt clan. The way that preps are currently being organized now seems to be doing just fine.

Personally, I like the idea but the issue with this is exactly what @@Pun said. 

Clans that pull higher will have to sit a significant amount of people if they are facing a low opt clan. The way that preps are currently being organized now seems to be doing just fine.

I doubt they would force AAO to prep FOE in p2p.  The point is to get the high pulling and lower pulling clans to prep each other.   

SO lemme understand this.

SB tryna control pure community preps now and if clans don't listen they lose the chance at a Sharkbrew signature and $10?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ya good luck.

its almost like if you dont want to compete for a community award dont fucking participate lmfao

i'm doing eop a favor if this goes through since you'll actually get preps but considering you canceled vs us without making up for it i can understand not wanting to look even more mediocre than you already are

@@Moni joins ub

next week this is released

how obvious lmfao. Not a fan of this system. I want to prep a clan i want to prep, don't feel like getting ddosed over a prep, and having to keep prepping that clan lmfao

SO lemme understand this.

SB tryna control pure community preps now and if clans don't listen they lose the chance at a Sharkbrew signature and $10?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ya good luck.

this lol

its almost like if you dont want to compete for a community award dont fucking participate lmfao

i'm doing eop a favor if this goes through since you'll actually get preps but considering you canceled vs us without making up for it i can understand not wanting to look even more mediocre than you already are

Why are you speaking about a clan being mediocre. Mediocre TLP remake is losing a rivalry to Rage, bent the knee to SV, once their rivals just to try and take EOP down.

Lmfao why the fuck are you running cotm you have no idea what you're doing. First you start giving p2p preps more points because you obviously favor the p2p server now you're campaigning for blind preps because your brown sticky stuff clan isn't getting action. Jesus christ lmao.

What are you going to do next? Tell me who I can fight on weekend trips? Fuck out of here.

Don't support.

I personally have no problems as a member prepping any clan in any server but clans leadership should be able to choose who they fight, in the wild and out of the wild.

This favours clans that starve other clans in the wilderness yet still expect to get action in clan wars for hype (ub tbh) :/

Also if you want to test your clan, you want to prep a good opponent for solid competition... but with this, the system could match you with some dead clan like AAO/Apex? That's no fun.

Lmfao why the fuck are you running cotm you have no idea what you're doing. First you start giving p2p preps more points because you obviously favor the p2p server now you're campaigning for blind preps because your brown sticky stuff clan isn't getting action. Jesus christ lmao.

What are you going to do next? Tell me who I can fight on weekend trips? Fuck out of here.

i've already been leading your trips and the answer is you're fighting nobody on the weekends buddy  B)

if you don't want to be clan of the month don't participate  B)

i've already been leading your trips and the answer is you're fighting nobody on the weekends buddy  B)

if you don't want to be clan of the month don't participate  B)

My video is always twice as long as yours (means I get more action bozo head). You crash 30v30 fights and think you get action. That's why tlp pulled 12 on p2p sundays and then closed. It's also why you pull less than half ur ml to trips lol.

My video is always twice as long as yours (means I get more action bozo head). You crash 30v30 fights and think you get action. That's why tlp pulled 12 on p2p sundays and then closed. It's also why you pull less than half ur ml to trips lol.

Grats on 1 minute and 23 seconds of action in multi only to be ragging and then standing in bank spamming.  

Yahoo