Entire New COTM System

موني

SO lemme understand this.

SB tryna control pure community preps now and if clans don't listen they lose the chance at a Sharkbrew signature and $10?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ya good luck.

Never did I think we would agree on something.

The idea itself is good but you can't force clans to prep, if they don't want to prep they simply won't prep.

Everyone seems to forget this website is just a discussion board for pures.

Exactly lol, 'If you don't prep them we will penalise you" like most clans give a sht about sharkbrew points lmfao

Lmfao why the fuck are you running cotm you have no idea what you're doing. First you start giving p2p preps more points because you obviously favor the p2p server now you're campaigning for blind preps because your brown sticky stuff clan isn't getting action. Jesus christ lmao.

What are you going to do next? Tell me who I can fight on weekend trips? Fuck out of here.

I mean it doesn't take much of a brain to see why p2p would get more points in the current state of clanning

Just because p2p isn't a big focus for your clan doesn't mean it shouldn't try to be pushed as a whole for a pure community with variety lol. No one even said that you HAD to participate in this, it'll just be an extra thing you have an option to do.

Why are you speaking about a clan being mediocre. Mediocre TLP remake is losing a rivalry to Rage, bent the knee to SV, once their rivals just to try and take EOP down.

nobody cares about eop you gross meatball lookin fuck

take eop down? eop is doing a pretty good job of doing that themselves lmfao have you seen their leaderboard? (that you're a part of LMAO)

alternative suggestion;

as slush's "legendary cotm" idea fell flat on its face and died, what about turning this into an optional monthly tournament fitting for that award? you can base it off of a RAW ranking for the month prior and set clans up against each other to compete for the title. this would also mean that a clan that didn't win cotm (potentially by being starved) can win the award - or provide rivals a chance to pull an upset. Could do your sharkbets based on it etc also.

would also mean that cotm winner would have to be prepared to enter to protect their pride lest they look silly for having a lack of confidence.

I made this RAW list last month and will be doing another one on 1st, I didn't get much argument over it at the time. Could use a ranking like this to sort your brackets;

June Clan Wars RAW rankings (Based off of results since LPC merger, 22 April);

F2P

1. Unbreakable
  2. Rage
  3. Eruption of Pures
  4. Final Ownage Elite
  5. Critical Damage
  6. Fatality
  7. Supremacy
  8. Doom
  9. Apex
  10. Against All Odds
  11. Corrupt Pures
  12. Intense Redemption (they don't post aftermaths on this site)

MF doesn't do F2P.

P2P

1. Eruption of Pures
  2. Final Ownage Elite
  3. Rage
  4. Unbreakable
  5. Fatality
  6. Misfits
  7. Doom
  8. Against all Odds, Apex, Supremacy, Intense Redemption

CD/CP don't do P2P.

I think just to avoid this list getting overly confusing with hundreds of preps, we'll reset records to fresh for each RAW and require 2x wins over clans ranked above to overtake them, or clan above to lose to clans below consistently.

the fact you try to bring up TLP is hilarious because you were in rehab for heroin & meth at that time lmfao

I was selling rocks when you were in your estranged father's nutsack moron. Pipe up to the God king again you pleb fuck.

i think Fatality being in last place for any clw system is a safe bet no matter what

Fatality is 5-0 right now and gwassed the fuck out of you on sunday. This isnt about fatality or ub this is about Moni / ub trying to change how brown sticky stuff works when its always been like this and perfectly fine. Just like the cb cap change/tourny rigged for ub. 

I know ur new as fuck but clans that win a few times in a row get less preps. Goodluck handling ur slump with closing again soon downie