Outburst Vs Intense Redemption [2-0]

Broxxx

Shame you couldn't beat them when it mattered (when they actually tried)

If we had our actual squad on then it would be a different story lol we played with a lvl 77 and 3 lvl 80 and barely lost vs all 88+. If IR wants a rematch hmu I'll gladly redeem myself.

If we had our actual squad on then it would be a different story lol we played with a lvl 77 and 3 lvl 80 and barely lost vs all 88+. If IR wants a rematch hmu I'll gladly redeem myself.

excuses you setup the date lol gl next tourny dont get knocked out first rd

Man, half ur team are ex ranks u have eop wl and a bunch of experienced niggas. Don't claim "oh we xlpc l0l beat lpc" bullbrown sticky stuff. We've done a brown sticky stuffton of minis against u guys it goes both ways. anyway. GF

Man, half ur team are ex ranks u have eop wl and a bunch of experienced niggas. Don't claim "oh we xlpc l0l beat lpc" bullbrown sticky stuff. We've done a brown sticky stuffton of minis against u guys it goes both ways. anyway. GF

Goes both ways? We are 2-0 against you in preps and have lost 1 mini to you? Goes both ways my ass. You beat us when we didn't have our mini unit in. Gz on sharkbrew tourney win

Goes both ways? We are 2-0 against you in preps and have lost 1 mini to you? Goes both ways my ass. You beat us when we didn't have our mini unit in. Gz on sharkbrew tourney win

wasnt talking to you, you're some random fucking member

Good job on your mini war victory.  Glad our low levels were able to get some rounds in.

No point in conversing with the glory hunter sharkbrew vultures, Mike.  Clearly, their self-esteem is dependent upon their sb flexing.